Store bundle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 sticks of ash 16" long $7.95:jawdrop: That is 1.59 per stick ,,,,,,

Man O man I need to re-think the way I sell wood :givebeer:

Ash?? To me that is kinda stupid bundling ash with the EAB problem. Then again, I guess the powers that be haven't outlawed doing that yet soo...

PA and a couple other states that I know to have EAB/hardwood quarantines will exempt kiln-dried firewood from the quarantine if it is properly labeled.

Last edited:
An old timer stopped by yesterday and asked if I sold wood. I said, well, how much do you need? I can't cut wood anymore and I need some firewood for the Thanksgiving holiday, I'll give you $20 for some. Not wanting to dissapoint a fellow alternative energy enthusiast, my son and I stuffed his CRV :clap: . It pulled kinda slow out of my driveway for some reason :) , but the ol' fella was happy. For people to sell a few sticks for that price is ridiculous!

THE big grocery store chain here in western PA has discounted the 0.75 cu.ft. bundle (six 20" pieces) of kiln-dried hardwood at 2fer $10. Yeehoooo!!!

Hmmm, maybe if I buy it all and ship it to ND and.... :dizzy:

That price seems unreal. I expect it to be true because I see it priced outrageously here too.

Kiln dried firewood, how hard can it be to heat a cord of wood to 180* long enough to kill bugs. We have the fuel , we have the technology , we can do this.

Latest posts

Back