Straight gas in new Husqvarna chainsaw! Wrecked? I check and am shocked!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew we had this guy right.
u-mad-bro.jpg

Hey FreeValleyHandFirewood,
images (6).jpg

Where does stuff like this come from?

One person posts up about the postal smashing a box and it turns into a witch hunt on me?

The 7300 arrived to the new owner a few days ago and he is very happy with it, same story with the several bars, loops of chain and two other saws I sold. I suspect they have normal lives and are busy with being productive instead of being rude.

All my contact info is listed on my website, I have no reason to hide from anyone, and I don't hide behind a computer screen either. Several folks from here have called looking for parts or just with questions.

50 IPs? Dunno. I use a computer at home, one at the shop and my phone. I'm not up to speed on computers so no idea what makes an IP or how that all works.

Good thing you were wearing the hearing protection on your helmet in that video...you say "what's that?"...I SAID: GOOD THING YOU WERE WEARING YOUR HEARING PROTECTION ON YOUR HELMET IN THAT VIDEO.

In all seriousness, it was only one tank of gas. There was most probably enough oil in there to not do major damage. It was caught in time, I guess. That, and, its a husky.
I have ear pro in. The safety glasses dont like the helmet mount ear pro.

Makes you wonder why people are so anal about type of oil they put in them.
I know its been said already, but maybe this is precisely the reason that it didnt smoke the saw. Synthetic oil is amazing and no person out there could convince me otherwise. Whats a few more dollars spent on oil to go in a $500-1000 saw.....makes sense to me

I know its been said already, but maybe this is precisely the reason that it didnt smoke the saw. Synthetic oil is amazing and no person out there could convince me otherwise. Whats a few more dollars spent on oil to go in a $500-1000 saw.....makes sense to me

Wait........what? You guys run your saws? Good Grief! I've always been afraid to start a saw. They are awfully loud, and extremely dangerous.:eek::crazy2:

Wait........what? You guys run your saws? Good Grief! I've always been afraid to start a saw. They are awfully loud, and extremely dangerous.:eek::crazy2:

Smelly too

Sent from right here

You 2 just ain't right. You all hang out with a bear and a cow don't you.

Latest posts

Back