Straight gas in new Husqvarna chainsaw! Wrecked? I check and am shocked!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see topping off a tank with straight gas and the saw running fine afterwards but every one I have seen from a dry fill up won't make it through that tank.

There was a while there that either Johnson/Evinrude or Yamaha outboards actually recommended 100:1 with their dino oil.
I had a Suzuki outboard that called for 100:1... always scared the **** outta me.... I mixed heavy...

I can see topping off a tank with straight gas and the saw running fine afterwards but every one I have seen from a dry fill up won't make it through that tank.

There was a while there that either Johnson/Evinrude or Yamaha outboards actually recommended 100:1 with their dino oil.
I still have one of those Johnsons, bought it new and ran it every year but always on 50:1. It still runs fine after more than 25 years of use.

But didn't VF send Steven (bryan2) that gas can from Alaska(unless he didn't notice on the label that the shipping address wasn't from AK) BA isn't from Alaska.

Gas can showed up quicker than the usual extended shipping time too.
Who was the other one he got into it about a late saw delivery, seizing of pp funds, etc?
I remember it

Sent from right here

I knew we had this guy right.
u-mad-bro.jpg

Latest posts

Back