Sugi Hara bar for my 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanniedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Picked up a 16" bar has st1osl and 5040ce on the bar. Got 2 66dr x 325. a .050 chains. They are like two links short. Whats the deal?

They're a bit thicker... 67? Drivers Long I believe? The bar slot is about 10+mils.... You can relieve the front of grove to run the shorter...double check the bar lube hole placement .... I'm gonna make a shim to run them on a husky 350 .... Down to $25 per on eBay !!!

They're a bit thicker... 67? Drivers Long I believe? The bar slot is about 10+mils.... You can relieve the front of grove to run the shorter...double check the bar lube hole placement .... I'm gonna make a shim to run them on a husky 350 .... Down to $25 per on eBay !!!

The 350 has a K095 (small Husky) mount, and the Stihl 3003/D025 mount bar won't work even with an adaptor, as the bar is too wide and the oil holes too far from the centerline of the bar. The adjuster holes will be off as well, but that likely is easier to fix.

67dl usually is correct for a 16" Stihl 3003/D025 mount bar and a .325x7 sprocket, but there are exceptions.

Ghanks
The 350 has a K095 (small Husky) mount, and the Stihl 3003/D025 mount bar won't work even with an adaptor, as the bar is too wide and the oil holes too far from the centerline of the bar. The adjuster holes will be off as well, but that likely is easier to fix.

I did some resurch last night and a 1/4" copper pipe is almost perfect spec. Just got my other two bars today. Gotta cut two "shims" and see if it mounts. Just found 4 chains on eBay gotta order tonight so I can see it mounted. Not the "lite" bar expected...heavy.... Looks almost like laminated ??? I'm gonna know in a bit!

The 16" Laminated Sugi I got for my 241 had 68DL 325:

163234412.3nLtmWcw.jpg

And it is a hard wearing bar. Well worth the price, and then some.

The 16" Laminated Sugi I got for my 241 had 68DL 325:

163234412.3nLtmWcw.jpg

And it is a hard wearing bar. Well worth the price, and then some.

Yeah... Guy selling new old stock roller tip 16" .325 .50 sugi bars for $20 bucks as best offer... I grabbed four just to have em' ... Hell you can't buy a cheapo for a twenty spot! Most are fourty bucks....man.

Latest posts

Back