SugiHara and Oregon Bar overstock sale... from the Weedeaterman !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had several phone calls about free shipping and the way I showed it in the math.
The bar cost $90 and shipping is $12.50... your at $102.50 I removed the shipping cost so your back to $90 and then gave you 10% off so that bar cost you $80. I paid $63 for the bar plus the 12.50 to ship it, my cost was $75.50 and I made $4.50 for the effort.... really good deal for you.... You got a bar that was retail priced at $90 and saved $22.50 off the cost.

That is how I should have shown it... reality is, you guys are taking me to the cleaners!! I'll make up for it somewhere else... your patronage. I like good deals, I like you getting good deals and I'll do that every time you shop the Weedeaterman !!!!

AND IF YOU DON"T THINK SO... TELL ME

I'm sure we all appreciate the great deals we are getting from you. Even though you are getting taken to the cleaners. Making $4.50 on a bar would be tough to make a living. So again, thank you for the great deals you provide. The customer support is great also.

I spoke with Henry earlier today trying to figure out my order. Really a stand up guy. Placed order after getting off the phone. This is a no brainer!!

I want you to get a good deal and why I'm letting you take me to the cleaners. Henry and I are not here to make a living, we both work full time jobs, I work a second part time job and then this. We want you to get a good deal..... really. I didn't mean to come off as sore about it or like I was loosing out. If that were the case, I wouldn't do these every couple months.

I had ordered a bar and some chains before the Sugi stock came in. After several emails from Randy and Henry about how sorry they were for the delay, they shipped without delay as soon as they came in. Had them in 3 days. Excellent service and they go way out of their way to get you the product. Very stand up guys. To me price is not everything but service is and it don't get any better that with these two. Thanks Guys. Charlie Oh and now I have ordered more and am sure I will even more in the future.

Randy can you get me a 16" total 3/8 050 in large husky mount (to fit solo 681), can you get Total 16" 3/8 050 in small husky (for 550xp) and can you get polesaw bars. l need a replacment for a Carlton mini hobby champ .043 8" the bar slot is 2.5 inch long and 1/4 inch wide. The numbers stamped on bar are 10-38-N4-MHC BO* its laminated & made in taiwan. I'd rather a better bar with same specs but in 050 gauge if at all possible. And roughly what's the cost of aftermarket plastics 4 a ms200t, l need starter platic & clutch side plastic with safety brake handle. With the Total bars if you would rather sell me Sugi as there better deals l'm all good. Cheers CR888

is that 13% for the husky large mount 24" in addition to the sales price? I tried applying it at checkout with no avail.

Hey Randy I just wanted to thank you and Henry for such a great deal on the bars I have purchased from you guys!
Talk about fast shipping... 2 days later it was on my door step!
For a couple dollars more than Oregon you sure can't go wrong.
I appreciate the deal... Have a look.

uploadfromtaptalk1394851766287.jpg

Got my 42" total bar in today. Fast shipping with great service from Randy and Henry. Thanks for doing this bar sale!

Hey Randy I just wanted to thank you and Henry for such a great deal on the bars I have purchased from you guys!
Talk about fast shipping... 2 days later it was on my door step!
For a couple dollars more than Oregon you sure can't go wrong.
I appreciate the deal... Have a look.

View attachment 339322

Those bars looks really nice, but nothing new with that! :)

Latest posts

Back