Super Split Warranty?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichL

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Super Split has a one year warranty on their splitter? How about Wood Wolf?
Seems like this type of log splitter would get a lot of use.

Thanks

Good question. I have had my SuperSplit for over a year now with constant use. Not so much as a hiccup out of it. Still running all the original parts. I bought some spare roller bearing and bump stops but have yet to need them. I'm sure if there were an issue Paul would resolve it, but there really is not a lot to go wron with the machine. I would / will definetly buy another.

If its like everything made in America now when the check clears your on your own.:msp_sneaky:

Does anyone know if Super Split has a one year warranty on their splitter? How about Wood Wolf?
Seems like this type of log splitter would get a lot of use.

Thanks

I dont know about Super Split but I have a Timber Wolf TW-5 and mine has a one year but I also bought mine as a demo. But from what I have read and seen ether one that you buy you will not need a warranty because they just last forever. Wish there was some one close to me that I could see the Super Split and let them see the Timber Wolf if they wanted to compare them.

If its like everything made in America now when the check clears your on your own.:msp_sneaky:

:msp_thumbdn:

I'll double that. :msp_thumbdn: :msp_thumbdn:

From talkin with Paul on the phone and the reputation the Super Split has and the length of time in business. I'd have to say warranty is not an issue, they stand behind their product and are proud of it.

I would be much more concerned with the Wood Wolf.

Also try and someone that needed warrenty work done on a super split. Its gonna be hard to find.

Latest posts

Back