• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Super xls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's Easter after all and I'm in the giving mood. I've got a bunch of stuff that' been sitting up on my shelf for a long time, I'm not going to rebuild them, I know I'm not. And it' selfish of me to keep saws In triplicate that I have no intention of doing anything with. Someone may want them and I'm can't bear to scrap an. So first two of many. One red super xl. Complete and actual tried to run on mix down it's throat. But she's scored pretty heavy. Trying to be as transparent as possible. So parts or repair. $20.

The blue super xl is an early model. It had the white death in the fuel tank so I cleaned it out and put northern tank sealer in it, I had done fuel line and filter and carb kit about three years ago. Since then it' developed a pin hole in the tank bottom, but doesn't leak bc of the sealer. It does have light scoring below the wrist pin, the top of piston and rings are clean and free. I put fuel in it a couple days ago and it fired right up, sounds strong and wants to go to work again. It would prolly cut wood for a long time just like it is, but the piston isn't perfect. $30. Buyer pays actual shipping. 20180401_094010.jpg 20180401_094010.jpg 20180401_094048.jpg 20180401_094021_001.jpg 20180401_094055.jpg

Ill do it, be patient with me im packing up some for others this week also

Back