Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a bath and some scraping to get the real thick heavy stuff off they get a spray covering of Pizz Off,

recently%2Bupdated%2B335.jpg
recently%2Bupdated%2B342.jpg
Only thing about giving your customers that clean of a saw is they will think you traded equipment with someone else

Cool so its not worth trying. Now i know not what to waist my time on. Il just stick to powerspray and oven cleaner

The dishwasher does a great job of finishing up the cleaning job but its not necessary for saws going back out to work. If you wanted a shelf queen or if you wanted to paint the parts then it is a great choice, gets the parts completely clean and oil free. That clean and oil free is not needed on just plain old work saws, they get dirty soon enough again. Cleaned the way we do them is good enough, I can`t work on a filthy saw.

Yeap,...pulpers, they sure mess up a saw but their saws make them money til they don`t, then they get a new saw. Most shops won`t work on pulpers saws anyway, takes too much time to clean off the crud to find a problem, never know what`s hiding under all that crud.
Yep that's the way the ones around here do it too.....any failure bigger than a pull cord or sparkplug and the saw is done.....brand new one is had...trees die....until that one joins it's brother.....new one had....trees die... A good old friend of mine has 3 skiddahs and a feller/buncher......generally plans on three to four brand new saws a year just for him.....not counting his help....has a barn full of junk saws...but gets weird if I ask about any of them...LOL!!

Back