Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dying the top black and having orange lettering stickers made that looks stihl.
A friend is having them made.
I tried to quote your post too jerry. But it didn't.
The ,LIKES, are still working a little screwy, sometimes when I click on a LIKE i get redirected to another page asking if I really want give a LIKE to the post I already clicked on....???

Shazzammm !!!!!

IMG_20150425_111503.jpg

Page 2 Mighty Mouse Bump !!!

A few of those 044 parts look familiar Jerry! Hope ya take a picture of the finished product

I am sure they would, to you...LOL There is a **** load of parts in them boxes....LOL
There will be picts when completed, maybe a few more during the cleanup and build stage.

Site sure seems to be on a Stihl powered server , big difference from the dog it's been on lately .......

Yes Dan, the servers have been reloaded and the discs changed over from a slower running SATA to faster working SSD ones, there is still a few bugs to be worked out but it should be much better from now on. The new setup will be able to handle three times the load the old ones did without slowing down noticeably.

Latest posts

Back