Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a looker, thought it would be a smurf blue saw.

I think it looks good as well. Av on it suppose to be really good as well. Time will tell how it lasts.

Cats already out and bar mounted. Got dark outside on me tho

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    867.1 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Snowing here......went to Bangor this morning and bought some 5" channel iron for the cross member I have to make......and some 1/4" X 6" plate to re-enforce some weak spots on the frame up under the cab....and a pair of new gas tank straps.....back to truck work this afternoon....was down yesterday due to crap in my left eye.....slag, dirt, rust or grinding wheel ****.......doc said scratched me eye ball.....one-eyed welding wasn't gonna make it....better today....cutting and fitting this afternoon.....inside with the Free Flow mulling along on Jonsereds cut wood.....big doors closed......in a snow free zone....

High of 38 here today......34 now....sun just went down.....downright coolish it is...but the snow didn't amount to more than an annoyance. Got the square cross member almost fitted this afternoon....tight squeeze...have to drive it in kitty cornered and cut around rivet heads in the frame as I go....just one more to do and it will be in place.....gotta cut two rather large holes in it and weld on a piece of 1 1/2' angle iron to support the spare tire winch.....first thing in the morning. Then move forward and pull the gas tank and that cross member will fall out....LOL!!! Gas tank strap is holding what's left of it in place...sorta.....

Picked up another minty looking 490.....this one may need engine work.....or not...we'll see....paid $45.00 for it....can afford to put some into it...if I have to..

Yunto do this one too? LOL **** only got a pic of the crank , SOB broked muh case splitter too ! Little pointy thing-a-muh-jig on the pusher hoochigigger . Had to grind on the end a bit and stick a nut on it to finish pushing the crank outta this 660 . Most trouble I ever had splitting one beefer !
Very amazed it didn't hurt anything else ? Its all fresh broked !
Gots another crank handy here , won't take much to get it back together .
Only problem is getting a Slug offa his anius . Arther is trying to be my worst enemy ! And doing damn good at it ! Both hips , back , both knees , left foot , right shoulder !
Least muh hands aint bad today . Can stihl get sumpin done . Gots 5 saws tore down right now , all Steels ! The one Hoosky is all back together . Could add 2 more to the list , but not just yet .
Prolly should so I can get all muh needed parts at once . But already ordered most of the parts fer the 026s & 260 . Prolly missed something on them 3 . That be Slug normal . LOL20160427_145347 (1280x720).jpg

Latest posts

Back