Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking....I do not recommend an 880 and 59" bar combo for you. Just saying....I heard Sparky mumble something about dang heavy or something. Uncle Mongo should avoid that setup too!

attachment.php

John , you postin ads up here ????

Okay so is it easier to put the carb, intake etc on this one together as a unit and install? Seems like a pain otherwise.

Anyone have a Husky 40,45,49 to get a pic of how the throttle cable is attached to the throttle cam? One thing I didn't take a photo off. Grr.

dyveseny.jpg

Rick

On the throttle linkage the plastic end goes into the tank with it up and down,taller than wider ,etc :)
you can feel it when pullinf on the trigger it is workingin right spot.
then will need to pull carb off and tilt and turn it to get end of the linkage in the hole.
of you get it wrong linkage wont work with carb on.
unhook linkage and turn it around

Jimmy, I believe it was a 59" bar on the 880.

Morning fellas. Big day today. Time to change the oil in the truck. Going to clean and tidy up a few other things as well.

I need to find a SS flexible line with male 1/8" NPT fittings either end. Bout 25-30" long. It would connect a fuel pressure sensor to the fuel filter housing. The cheap line I'm using now is too short and its leaking.

On the throttle linkage the plastic end goes into the tank with it up and down,taller than wider ,etc :)
you can feel it when pullinf on the trigger it is workingin right spot.
then will need to pull carb off and tilt and turn it to get end of the linkage in the hole.
of you get it wrong linkage wont work with carb on.
unhook linkage and turn it around

Yeah, see how it goes together , just didn't know if its easier to screw the intake, carb and air filter all together, then attach throttle cable, then fuel line and then bolt down.

Maybe now that I'm not starving hungry it'll go together easier without my hands shaking. LOL

Rick

Latest posts

Back