Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for some McCulloch 125 parts

Lower front a/v mount
Bucking spike and hardware
Fully adjustable Walbro carb

I have 3-4 sets of std nos 125 rings, these can be modified to fit the Homelite 750 also.
Many parts saws laying around, just let me know what you are looking for.

I just want the s6000...trade ya a bullet for it.

We just finished a funeral day. My wife's grandmother had decided she is tired and wanted to join her husband and maker. God I hope I go in my sleep.

My buddy Parmeter is in need of a full wrap for a ms660, and one for a 575 unless a 371 handle will fit, I know a guy who may have one but told they wont. Not much cash so hoping a trade may work, thanks Norm.......

Thanks, Ed. You are a true and dear friend.

And Mitch, I will give you the S6000 in my will if you haven't bought it yet and you help me figure out where my 318 is leaking oil and fix it and answer any question and fix any saw I have in the next 20 years. :msp_wink:

LOL How bought I just give ya the ""'d asking price and the rest is free ;)

jj with the luck i have you dont want to get any where near enough to touch it let alone push it. lol

There will be NO sitting on the DUPA whilst a transaction is happening from now ON! That might improve the 'crappy-luck' odds... ;) I DO hope some justice was served... that was a crappy dealing, right there... :mad:

Used "REAL" butter and "REAL" lard.

:rock: Jer- that's a SAD thing to watch happen/directly experience.. I watched it happen to my 'Papa' too... :cry:

On to more exciting things:
:cheers:

I could use a nice/ decent 066-660 brake-hardware cover (plastic piece)
066-660 brake handle
Decent 'bubble-top' cyl cover

I have some elasto-start ropes, 044 oilers, a LOW HR HO 044 oiler, 044 flywheel, and STUFF

and blackberries for pie :)

anyone have a good used Stihl 034 super cylinder? Im in a real pinch here, dad wants his saw back, but the cyl is flaking Nikasil. :( Pm me please

and Im looking for a box-o-parts Stihl Project....an 056 mag 2 super, whatever works!

Interested of course. The one in question looks new though. Is it on your channel?

The one I have is pretty nice. No vid of it. I did do a thread on it a while ago if you want to dig through my threads. Its missing the manual oiler, and I think there is a problem with the auto oiler, I've only started it and ran it briefly, never cut wood with it.

The one I have is pretty nice. No vid of it. I did do a thread on it a while ago if you want to dig through my threads. Its missing the manual oiler, and I think there is a problem with the auto oiler, I've only started it and ran it briefly, never cut wood with it.

I might have an oiler for yours and would be willing to send it to Mitch if he ends up with it. Of course, it would just be easier to send it to me...:)

No,

Actually it is the stem of the plant much like celery only different.
When raw it is sour.
But cook it down, add a little sugar and WOOOO WEEE! Is that stuff good!

Mike

I know that rhubarb is a stem. I got a patch of it in my back yard. I should phrased my question differently. What I wanted to know is what category does rhubarb pie fit into? There isn't a "stem" category.

Sorry for the hijack. Maybe we should move this discussion to the "Other" Swap Meet thread. Anything but saw parts goes over there!

Everyone must have an S6000....I've got a pretty nice one too!:D

Having awful trouble with this restoration. Got a NOS rear handle to replace the cracked one but cannot find a starter handle anywhere. It is just impossible repairing these old clunkers. And the decal on the clutch cover is torn. I think I'm gonna send this one to landfill.

100_4296.jpg

100_4297.jpg

Al.

Having awful trouble with this restoration. Got a NOS rear handle to replace the cracked one but cannot find a starter handle anywhere. It is just impossible repairing these old clunkers. And the decal on the clutch cover is torn. I think I'm gonna send this one to landfill.

Al.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back