Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for husky 350 muffler assb. preferably not cat. muffler. Would like muffler with the backing plate,bolts,gasket or what ever you got. I have some other husky 350/345 parts,some Mac 10-10,700,610 parts and some homey xl/xl2 parts to trade. Thanks.

I have a Poulan/Partner 525 that starts, and runs.

I want to trade for a PROJECT...272 husky or equivalent.....

I do not want to sell, just a straight trade.

Full Wrap, stack intake filter, bucking spur

Any interest?
Ive got a 272 in a box, PM for details

Just got a cherry McCulloch Pro Mac 800 with no starter pully so need a pull starter w/ 3 screws. Looks like the 700 and 800 are the same and come in black. Many many thanks if you have an extra. Let me know and I'll send some money.

-Terry

I found one the 10-10's came with the same app along with many other models.

i need a bar oil pump assembly for my 009,,, i have some 024 parts to trade or have cash,,, i believe a 011 is the same

i need a bar oil pump assembly for my 009,,, i have some 024 parts to trade or have cash,,, i believe a 011 is the same

If you can wait a few days I think I have one. I have been without power for 3 days now and they tell me maybe Friday. Shop is too dark to look for parts. Are you still needing a carb for that 009 or did you get yours fixed?

If you can wait a few days I think I have one. I have been without power for 3 days now and they tell me maybe Friday. Shop is too dark to look for parts. Are you still needing a carb for that 009 or did you get yours fixed?

My wood stove is here to stay for this reason. I hope you have one also.

Does a 045/056 clutch cover fit an 041? Otherwise I may have another cover for possibly an 041.

I also need a choke linkage for a 056 and a bolt for the handle where it mounts to the top cover and also the AV bolt for the front top cover. Also a 056 mag piston/rings. Here is a pick of where the bolts are:
IMG_20110130_164840.jpg

I have a bunch to trade...Most of its listed a few pages back.

Last edited:
M5-.8 x M8-1.25 Keysert

Hello,
Anybody have a M5-.8 x M8-1.25 Keysert they would be willing to sell? Or know of a place that would sell them reasonably? I found a place online but they require a $15 minimum order. Just thought I would try here first. Its for a top cover screw on a Husqvarna 385.

Thanks

insert

I just done the plug hole on my Partner w/autozone bushing type thread repair kit maybe they got kits that small but I dont think its gonna be very cheap for any of the bushing type thread repair kits, maybe try helicoil and red loctite

Does a 045/056 clutch cover fit an 041? Otherwise I may have another cover for possibly an 041.

I also need a choke linkage for a 056 and a bolt for the handle where it mounts to the top cover and also the AV bolt for the front top cover. Also a 056 mag piston/rings. Here is a pick of where the bolts are:
IMG_20110130_164840.jpg

I have a bunch to trade...Most of its listed a few pages back.

I might have the bolts if you can describe them? Are they the two bolts for the wrap handle?

I might have the bolts if you can describe them? Are they the two bolts for the wrap handle?

Thanks Parrisw, I ended up digging in my 056 box deeper and found all the parts I needed. If Im lucky I might have enough parts for 1 more 056 super:msp_smile:

I have a couple of these on hand and I need a rear handle cover and a handlebar for the 024. I have a pile of parts 009/010/011 saws if you need anything else.

Jimbo

I just done the plug hole on my Partner w/autozone bushing type thread repair kit maybe they got kits that small but I dont think its gonna be very cheap for any of the bushing type thread repair kits, maybe try helicoil and red loctite

I think your right I don't think it will be a very cheap fix. I will check out autozone/napa and look around some more. I was thinking about the helicoil but like the looks of the keysert better. I will think about it some more.

Thanks

I think your right I don't think it will be a very cheap fix. I will check out autozone/napa and look around some more. I was thinking about the helicoil but like the looks of the keysert better. I will think about it some more.

Thanks

Wouldn't it be easier to just tap it to the next larger size screw instead of an insert?

Latest posts

Back