Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,

Might they be in a Stihl and a Echo box? if so, they are on the front porch :clap:.. I'm home on Bereavement for the Gramps :( (yeah, I might be crying again, there Jeremy... :mad: )

450, as in husky? or J-red?

I have a few things...what are you needing??

J

My condolences Jay.
Yes them would be the boxes. I figured stihl and echo boxes would keep the husky parts from being stolen. Nobody in their right mind would steal stihl or echos.
Got a friend needing a front handle for his 450name husky.
Bob

roma looks like a husky l77 maybe a 65...

really old saw, i have one that i cant get parts for. the recoil cover cost me about $30 after haggling on ebay.

I need a Stihl oil passage plug. It's a red plug that presses into the crankcase under the muffler. I've seen them on the 017/018/021/023/025 saws.

If anybody has one please PM me!

Thanks

-Greg

Bought a 350 Husky cover on Ebay...

guy charged $10 to ship it (wouldn't offer actual, or accept a bit more for packing..) shows up with a tag for $3.70 from USPS :mad:

take the cover out, band is busted, cover is broke in two places, and cracked as well...

Now he wants me to return it, BUT did not offer returns? :confused:

THEN threatens "this better be my cover, as mine was in good shape, and the band was not broken!!!!"

I'd just send it back with a note that says, "You can keep it."

Still looking for a 24" bar for a 7-10 mac.

Last edited:
036 Clutch Parts

Need a 3/8-7T clutch assembly (rim sprocket) or whatever parts I can scrounge up individually to put one together. Not much to trade that's worthwhile right now 'cept $$$.

Decent corresponding 20" bar would also come in handy.

TIA.

Poge

The entire model family 064/066/MS-650/MS-660 uses the 1122 designation. Within that designation there's a lot of variance
between the 064/early metal flywheel 066, mid-range metal flywheel 066, early poly-flywheel 066, and MS-650/660. There's
a lot of parts in the 1122 group which are not easily interchanged.

You can bolt that 660 starter up to an 064, but the pawls will only barely catch the 064 flywheel and it will slip a lot. I've already
witnessed people trying to do it.

How about on an early 066 flat top w/metal flywheel? I need a recoil assembly for one of those, too.

Any idea what model we have here? A guy up the road from me has it, is worth $100? Says it's a good runner.
Thanks
5L35H55J63Lf3F73H6bcs2ccb375ae99a155c.jpg

Its a L65. You can tell because the spark plug is not exposed. On the 77 the plug sticks out the top cover. Good saws.

i sent my wife to pick up a new bar today and they sent her back with a 24'' stihl mount oregon bar. i asked for a husky bar. i had to use it to make a couple of cuts and put it back in the box. id like to trade it for a 24'' large husky mount. i also have a couple of really good shape stihl es bars in 25'' that id trade for husky bars. im looking for 24'' and 28'' bars. these are nice shape bars and that swhat im looking for.

i sent my wife to pick up a new bar today and they sent her back with a 24'' stihl mount oregon bar. i asked for a husky bar. i had to use it to make a couple of cuts and put it back in the box. id like to trade it for a 24'' large husky mount. i also have a couple of really good shape stihl es bars in 25'' that id trade for husky bars. im looking for 24'' and 28'' bars. these are nice shape bars and that swhat im looking for.

Hey Terry if you dont trade it hit me up. i have been thinking about a 24 or 25" for one of my creamsickles. The only Husky bar I have is not in great shape.

Jons 630/670 full wrap bars

I have 2 full-wrap handlebars for a Jonsered 630/670, well used but not cracked or bent, complete with lower mounting hardware.

Will trade for other 630/670 parts especially plastic top covers, air filter covers, nice mufflers, let me know what you have.

This sounds like it should be a craigslist ad, but here goes. Brother in law wrecked my MIL's saw so I need a good useable piston and rings for her MS270(either OEM or non-Asian aftermarket), or a servicible piston and cylinder for an MS280. I have some non-running Poulan S25s or good old green, folded paper for trade.

Thanks,
Nick

If you haven't found anything by Monday I'll send some pics. Got some new Windsor bars in large husky if you are interested but at deer camp now

If you haven't found anything by Monday I'll send some pics. Got some new Windsor bars in large husky if you are interested but at deer camp now

I could use one or two of those large mount Husky bars if they are 20-24". I have many bars to trade including a couple of 36" large Husky's and a 36" small mount Stihl that needs a tip.

Jimbo

Anyone have a good used piston and cylinder for a 757 shindaiwa? Have lots to trade or cash. Trying to make the old loaner whole again.

Anyone have a good used piston and cylinder for a 757 shindaiwa? Have lots to trade or cash. Trying to make the old loaner whole again.

If you don't find the parts you're needing then I'd be interested in trading for the whole saw. I have a muffler, cylinder, and top cover I'm
saving for when I find a project 757.

Husky 576

Need a p&C,what is there is to bad to clean up,REALLY bad.
there is NO aftermarket parts to be found and i cant afford husky new prices ( scary ) !
575 WONT fit,only 576.
someplace there has to be a crunched saw or something.
If i could find a good jug maybe i could buy a new piston.
Tnx.

Back