Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a poulan/craftsman P&C to fit this! Gonna have to replace my hot rod poulan (my last one was stolen)
y2uqaju4.jpg

Then i have some nos stihl parts.. in the next post

i have a poulan wildthingy,, i believe it is 42cc if that will work,,, i can send you the whole engine if you want it

Yes. I thought I quoted it. I need 2 and 4.

the small spring and the lever? I think we can work something out :)

i have a poulan wildthingy,, i believe it is 42cc if that will work,,, i can send you the whole engine if you want it

I dont know if it will or not?? This is the 36cc poulan (im pretty sure?)

the small spring and the lever? I think we can work something out :)

I dont know if it will or not?? This is the 36cc poulan (im pretty sure?)

let me go out and check and i will get back to you but i am thinking its 42cc,,, you are welcome to it if it will work

Looking for a Super Pro 81 Mac parts

Hello all and thanks for any help.
I'm looking for a Walbro SDC 38A carb
10-10 fuel line (#64848)
spring insert (#67944)

Last edited:
let me go out and check and i will get back to you but i am thinking its 42cc,,, you are welcome to it if it will work

there is no sticker on it for the cc size,, it did have an 18" b/c on it,, if i was to guess it is 42 cc

Jacob, if you are not interested in Scotts poulan motor im going to send him a calander full of snackies to try and intice him to ship it to ny. ;)

SOLO 690 parts

Anyone have some Solo 670 through 603 parts laying around? Looking for a brake band and oil pump drive gear. Parts and chain to trade.

Speaking of 025 saws with scored cylinders, I have a nice MS250 cylinder that I would be willing to trade for beer or ammo......or you can just have it.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Last edited:
Oh.........I also need a few 394/95XP bits.

Two muffler heat shields, one set of muffler studs, three muffler nuts, one muffler brace. Also one inner bucking spike and the two bolts that hold it on.

I'm got a pile of trading parts and parts saws.

Bump for effect!!!!!!!!

Help please.........:(

Tell me about it :/

No worries. Your hairy, toothy grin rights all wrongs.

Anyone have some Solo 670 through 603 parts laying around? Looking for a brake band and oil pump drive gear. Parts and chain to trade.

Kris- I have a couple of these parts saws, I'll be back home in about three weeks and can check for you.

Bump for effect!!!!!!!!

Help please.........:(

I can provide those parts brand new from my dealer...

Latest posts

Back