Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in want of a rim drum for a shinny 360. Anyone have one they're willing to trade/sell?

Thanks Ed, but I wont do that. I always get aggravated with guys begging for hard to find parts in the brand threads so I wont be doing that out of respect to the fine guys in that said Pioneer thread.

Dang thing is though you went out and let everyone know your sending me Stihl parts. Your going to ruin my reputation. :ices_rofl:

That's up to you. Years ago many of us in the Pioneer thread discussed that matter. Everybody was 100% for posting your parts needs because several mentioned they only visit that thread. We kinda agreed it's more about helping another member than anything else. We also agreed on posting any Pioneer saws for sale or trade... instead of the Ebay/Craigslist thread. We'd rather see a die-hard Pioneer guy get first dibs than a newbie trolling the ebay thread for deals. ;)
Plus lets face it... with the site sucking now, your post might be the only one in a week! It's not like it was years ago when there would be pages of posts per day.

I have a 281xp suposedly it had some improperly mixed gas run through it there is a little scoreing on the exhauste side of the piston its blowing 152psi for compression and its missing the clutch. Im looking for a 60-70cc saw

I have a 281xp suposedly it had some improperly mixed gas run through it there is a little scoreing on the exhauste side of the piston its blowing 152psi for compression and its missing the clutch. Im looking for a 60-70cc saw

Are you looking for a running saw or a project? Brand?

ruzy9yqu.jpg

ok,,, figured i would give you guys a chance to make use of these ,,FREE FOR THE ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember i closed my shop and sold most everything off,, i found these today,,,,,,,,,the gb bars are small mount stihls,, 16" hard nose and 50 gauge,,i have 3 of them,,,, the mccullochs are 16" sprocket nose and 50 gauge and i have 2 of them,,,,, now the rims,,,,,the x small(what i call them) i have a 325/7 and a stihl p-7,,,,,,,, mediums i have a 1/4 9 and 2 of the 325/7's,,,, large is a 3/8 8,,,,i believe all the rims but the 1/4 are new,, if you want them claim them,,,,,, please make a reply on here so that way its a bit easier for me to keep track and everyone else knows what is claimed,,,,,, once you claim it on here with a post them send a pm with addy,,,,,,,, i am going to charge everyone a flat 100.00 for shipping of each item:):),,,,JUST KIDDING MIDGETS,,DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH,,,,,,shipping is on my dime as long as its to the lower 48 with usps

IMG_1440.JPG IMG_1441.JPG

Back