Tandem falling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no loose ends but keep coming back for more.
I stand by my "see you on the next falling uphill and backwards thread"

look I do have issues with folks being ridiculed seen it my whole life.......but the real reason I want to leave and hope it stops all the smart ass comments and the reason I'm effed off is 6 months ago my wife was diagnosed with cancer (yes she dragged her butt out today - the first for 4 weeks) so my temper is short at the moment and I have more to worry about. I joined her to try and get some relief but it just isn't working ..........my fault but I just need to clean house

I wasn't going to say anything but maybe the comments will stop now please

yes I wasn't being totally honest I do know a lot more than I let on (shoot me) and some posts were curt and not nice (not sking for sympathy) so I am sorry

so please no more sa comments as at the mo I will fight back and that won't be nice for any one

sorry about the first scenario,
sure sounds like a green light for more in the second

That is why I'm back here to try and get my nearest treated (we have an NHS which is free) and why I'm on here at weird times I am trying to juggle a business which my brother in law has screwed up and he wants to retire ................trying to look after the wife.............and still fall.....I love falling just love it.........hence the thread on apprentices ..............I would like to have something if all don't go well at home.

I'm looking for no sympathy and you guys will never know how much it took to say and tell you guys. I don't do feelings real well.

I really am sorry for the shortness etc over the last few days and if my account gets removed then thanks I have genuinely asked for it to be removed.

you bunch stay safe and be lucky if we do get back stateside then well.................

View attachment 291286

Twochains, sorry about the hijack of your thread.

I have used the jump cut (box notch)when logging down spars, I should have specified the notching was poor in the context of dropping near structure or any other situation where the fall zone is small with a chance of damage if it goes a little wrong.

I see it all the time, a logger decides his cutting technique qualifies him to drop trees in an urban environment. Most of the time they are wrong. They are frequently lucky, but not always.

The side effect of my comments is to illustrate the open minds and thick skins that populate this site.

Keep talking #######, it is revealing the depth of your ignorance.

Randy after looking more closely at the first pic you posted, I noticed how close you had to cut to the wall...it looks like the dang tree was touching the wall! Really cool pic! I gotta say that woodchuck at least picked the right username, he sho ams a woodchuck

Good luck with the missus. Hopefully everything turns out well. My mother lost her BF to pancreatic cancer 3 years ago in may. That was rough. My daughters loved him dearly and he always had time for me.

Thanks guys messages of support much appreciated

Well missus been admitted to hosp she throwin up

Roberte I'm a scot not and Austrian lol the I'll be back not sound the same lol oh and bout the back leaner uphill ......buy a jack when ya got one I'll draw ya nice pictorial instructions on it's use lol (joke buddy)

056 can't let the door hit me lol it got studs in it (deters the english chappies) so I'd get holes in my ass and only need one (I suspect there a sa comment there lol) (joke)

right off to get eldest from airport then back to hosp

Hey Templar,
Congrats or I'm sorry for being a Scot, my bad. You still came back.
If you want to show me that jacking procedure, I'm hiding in plain sight, LOL

Back