Tell me about this chainsaw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason280

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I've been looking for chainsaw capable of adequately running a 24" bar, and I think I found one today. Its a Husqvarna 372XP, and is in pretty good condition. Anyone have any experience with these saws, and what can you tell me about them? My other saws are a couple 61's and a Stihl MS210, so what can I expect with the 372? Thanks!

ChainsawandModel12s003.jpg

ChainsawandModel12s006.jpg

ChainsawandModel12s009.jpg

I've been looking for chainsaw capable of adequately running a 24" bar, and I think I found one today. Its a Husqvarna 372XP, and is in pretty good condition. Anyone have any experience with these saws, and what can you tell me about them? My other saws are a couple 61's and a Stihl MS210, so what can I expect with the 372? Thanks!

ChainsawandModel12s003.jpg

ChainsawandModel12s006.jpg

ChainsawandModel12s009.jpg

The 372xp is probably one of husqvarnas greatest acheivements... along with the 346xp

you will love it!

in my personal opinion its the best all around saw ever built. its big enough to handle anything but still light enough to use for limbing when you have to.

That saw looks to be in great shape. Doesn't look like its been used much at all, buy it...

All ready bought it. I worked out a trade with a buddy of mine, and I have right at $250 in it. Too bad I really don't have any cutting to do right now, guess I can just head to the woods with a tank of gas!:clap:

All ready bought it. I worked out a trade with a buddy of mine, and I have right at $250 in it. Too bad I really don't have any cutting to do right now, guess I can just head to the woods with a tank of gas!:clap:

You got that saw for 250.00, helluva deal there...

It seems like I find myself doing that quite often. Congratulations on the great deal you got on the saw!:cheers:

The 372 husky is a good saw and will run a 24" bar realy well. These saws are pretty durable also. The saw in the picture loks to be in decent shape also id lose the hard tip bar though. HARDtip bars rob chain speed.

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good deal. Anyone have an idea of what this saw would have sold for new?

Great saw's!! I have two 372xp's And they are my over all favorite's out of about 20 saws.

I'm satisfied

sounds a little high to me

The way I look at it my dealer is a great guy, really takes care of me. Got me my NE346XP way back in December! And he has to eat too.
Most dealers I checked here in my area were $699-719 or so. Baileys has them listed for $580 (fullwrap powerhead only) so with a solid bar and chain they are probably closer to $635 or so? BUT they may as well be on the moon - as gas to California might be a tad more than $70!
Al

Back