Tell me about this chainsaw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 372xp is probably one of husqvarnas greatest acheivements... along with the 346xp

you will love it!

in my personal opinion its the best all around saw ever built. its big enough to handle anything but still light enough to use for limbing when you have to.

Something like that - YES!!!!!

Last edited:
Hardenose bar.

But why is it wearing a HARDNOSE BAR?????:monkey: :monkey:

Scott

Good question!

Anyway back to the original post . . . Jason 280 you got a heck of a deal! Congrats and enjoy your new saw!
Al :cheers:

Yes, but he needs a new bar, unless the conditions are really dirty, as the hardnose one will slow the cutting down.

Last edited:
$699 + tax with 20" bar for my new one here last week. You'll love it. I used mine for the first time Sun. morning and the first cut had me laughing so hard I had to turn it off and calm down. Great saw.
24" GB TI bar due here today, can't wait to get home from work!!!!! Chains are already on the bench waiting!

Reality is, I don't cut that much firewood or cut a lot of big trees. That being said, I've always wanted a 70cc class saw just in case I needed something bigger than my 61's. I'll probably end up changing the bar over to one of the Oregon Powermatch setups, and will probably stick with a 24" bar. I'd bet that this saw would scream with a 20" bar, but if I do that, then I would never touch my 61's again.

LOL, sorry, if you've been on this site long enough you would of understood what I meant.

The 361 is a dam fine saw, I just hate hearing about it so much, it has nothing to do with this thread and yet it still comes up. Thats why I hate it so!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I thought it was the Canadian accent....

A guy is lookign at buying a 372 and the dam 361 comes up??? WTF, dam stupid saw, 361 probably wont cut it anyway, if he wants to run a 24" bar on it. 372 whoops the 361 here.

Yeah, but onlt the MS 361 can save the endangered Cheat Mountain Salamander!
I read it here on AS so it's gotta be true

Try that with your 372XP!

Last edited:
Back