Tell us about your weather

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We cut in borderline sleet today, at least for 3 hrs. I reminded my cutting pard that this was a sunny day for over there in WA.

Almost no snow here. There shud be about two feet in the woods by now. Its also just hovering around freezing.
Joe you guys should come cut with me November thru April. You all can have that summer jungle heat though. Usually we only get a few weeks of that. Sometimes not at all. The sick thing is I like cutting in ****** weather.

Other than the nice warm temps, I have birds coming here. Mostly Pine Grossbeaks, chickadees, nuthatches, whiskey jacks, red polls and ravens. They keep me sain.
John

One interesting thing I want to mention is that the days here are increasing in time by over 5 minutes/day. That's over 2 hours/month. What a rush!
John

32F here now with 12" of new snow, but minus 10F by Monday. At least I'm not married to the wood stove.
John
Same thing here.. It snowed 6" so I plowed for about 6 hours. Started to snow again and we got another 6"... start all over again. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have about 4 acres total to plow. It's already cooling off here. Down to 12F.

Same thing here.. It snowed 6" so I plowed for about 6 hours. Started to snow again and we got another 6"... start all over again. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have about 4 acres total to plow. It's already cooling off here. Down to 12F.
Almost the same here Doug, but still warm at 32F. Sunny for a change. I so glad my nice neighbour ploughed my driveway. I'm very proud of myself, I put some soffits in. Lol

82* severe clear, need at least 2 feet of rain just to got out of drought status, that wouldn't be unheard of but not a thing is in the forecast out 10 days. It is much better than last winter as far as water.

82* severe clear, need at least 2 feet of rain just to got out of drought status, that wouldn't be unheard of but not a thing is in the forecast out 10 days. It is much better than last winter as far as water.

Let's hope for more rain. The weather service said that this has been the driest January on record for California.

Back