Tell us about your weather

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting colder, maybe minus 15F tonight, but all is good, I have enough firewood, lots of food and a nice warm place, but I'm running out of homemade wine, but Stevie Nicks is on the radio singing "Gypsy".
I'm just hoping everyone else is doing as well.
John

15 here this morning 5 inches of snow on the ground. they say tonight and tomorrow up to 2 feet and blizzard conditions maybe 30 inches but i think thats hipe.

Getting colder, maybe minus 15F tonight, but all is good, I have enough firewood, lots of food and a nice warm place, but I'm running out of homemade wine, but Stevie Nicks is on the radio singing "Gypsy".
I'm just hoping everyone else is doing as well.
John
I love me some Stevie Nicks, especially if it's not been digitally remumbled.

Third day in a row of blue sky and sun. Filled in some of the chuckholes in the driveway.

Everything is fine. It rattled the dishes in the cupboard, made the grandfather clock chime, scared the dog to where he peed down his leg, and knocked a few things off the shelves in the garage. Nothing major.

Couple that with a square block of downtown burning up last night and it's been pretty lively here on the coast.

Back