THALL I am adding to the collection!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the new collecting war started by Eddie I'm now traveling the country trying to get back all the ones I gave away,LOLOLOL

Drop off my 041 in Texas wen you come this way :cheers:
See ya soon :hmm3grin2orange:

Instead of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, it'll be the Silver Tongued Devil and Lenny the chainsaw goon on another whirlwind adventure. If I end up in the pokey first, you get the saws before you bail me out.:hmm3grin2orange:

Will do. Hell I'll even make sure the cops treat ya good when I turn ya in,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Will do. Hell I'll even make sure the cops treat ya good when I turn ya in,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You been working. I talked to a Stihl rep and he said they are shipping saws round the clock to Oklahoma due to a bad ice storm.

Huh, whats a comet??

A lump of mushy ammonia filled ice hurtling through the cold of space in an endless dance around the sun, unless it hits something.. Hmmmm MOW's sending you a message... :monkey:

Most of us like to think of them as "super novas"..:hmm3grin2orange:

A lump of mushy ammonia filled ice hurtling through the cold of space in an endless dance around the sun, unless it hits something.. Hmmmm MOW's sending you a message... :monkey:

Most of us like to think of them as "super novas"..:hmm3grin2orange:

I keep waiting for him to get the hint

You been working. I talked to a Stihl rep and he said they are shipping saws round the clock to Oklahoma due to a bad ice storm.

Just between you and me, well hell you know, Stihl is rocking and rolling bigtime right now.

Tommy is a monster of stihl sales. I was at the shop this evening and he sold a 290 while I was tinkering. I've seen him sell 3or 4 items just while I'm standin there. I should mention though that I did sneek an all yellow saw from about 1963 into the shop today.:greenchainsaw:

Tommy is a monster of stihl sales. I was at the shop this evening and he sold a 290 while I was tinkering. I've seen him sell 3or 4 items just while I'm standin there. I should mention though that I did sneek an all yellow saw from about 1963 into the shop today.:greenchainsaw:

Get them points set on that big yellow saw and I think it will haul buggy.

Far as sales go I hate every minute of it. They call me and tell me to come up front, you got a customer uphere. I cuss, fret, slam the phone down. Then I head out the shop door with my ball bat in hand and meet my customer at the rack and say "I hear ya looking for a new saw, I'm here to make sure you buy one by free will or Louisville Slugger, take ya choice",:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I was wrong it wasn't 1963. I just looked it up and it was made in 1959. That is what built to last is all about.

I head out the shop door with my ball bat in hand and meet my customer at the rack and say "I hear ya looking for a new saw, I'm here to make sure you buy one by free will or Louisville Slugger, take ya choice",:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm up here in the PNW, just down the road from Lake, makin' a sales call tomorrow on a little client in Redmond. If I can find me a Louisville Slugger, I'll use that technique. Beats the heck out of doin' a stand up presentation for an hour. :)

I was wrong it wasn't 1963. I just looked it up and it was made in 1959. That is what built to last is all about.

Well its built like a tank, no wonder it has lasted so well. Those old saws are BUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm up here in the PNW, just down the road from Lake, makin' a sales call tomorrow on a little client in Redmond. If I can find me a Louisville Slugger, I'll use that technique. Beats the heck out of doin' a stand up presentation for an hour. :)

LOL, give a try, works like a charm.

So... you going to visit?

Latest posts

Back