Thanks to all for making this a great forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJH1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I haven't been around here that long, but I just wanted to say thanks to all on here for answering all questions and spreading a wealth of knowledge for all to learn from. It seems that the chainsaw forum is one of the most active groups I have ever seen. There are always a ton of new threads to check out and enjoy. Again, thanks!!

You are welcome haha.

Definitely a little BS on here, but the wealth of knowledge on here far outweighs that.
Any time one have the opportunity to talk, and learn from folks who have invested their lives in the business... would be crazy not to take it!
I dont post much, but read a TON! AS is definitely one of the best resources out there for the OPE industry.

great place

I agree this is the best forum i have ever been a member of.
I agree lots of info but,there is a bug going around too. I have seen several catch it but no one has been cured:D The dreaded CAD:bang::bang: it got me too. The bad thing is I don't think I want to be cured:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back