the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The old win on sunday sell on monday concept has long gone i think...
Would be good for Andrew to answer himself tho.

Nothing much ford in those cars so I can't see anyone at ford giving a crap holden will be spewin the australian tax payer is no longer supporting there race team same goes for the rest they killed the series a long time ago with the two make v8 bs and all this control tyres control suspension and aero packages should be all out run what ya brung racing

hey andrew. do these bathurst wins by Ford stir up the moral at the Ford plant or nobody gives a toss.

Not really the production workers are more concerned about the 3% pay rise with the EBA agreement at the moment which will be in there package next year.

Just thought I was going to see a bloke squished.
Tree next door is leaning over my fence and I get home to a tree service in my drive. I say no worries - have at it lads. They got the top down and blocked it down to about 5m stick, heavy lean the wrong way. Sling a rope around it, use a gum as a pulley and attach rope to ally bullbar on a nav. Guy doing the cutting looks like he can use a 200t just fine, and they hand him the big dog - echo 6700. Cuts a a deep and skinny face after about 5 goes then mismatches the back cut, cuts through the hinge as they give a pull with the nav and it all comes back at him and tries to squish him into the stump. How he made it clear I dunno, he had to squeeze between the fence and the stump as the stick was coming at him. Faaaaarrrrrkkkkkk!!!!!

Fence is flat!

Latest posts

Back