the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
splitpost

splitpost

Nothing but 32:1

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Only if your in the wedding party just curious what do you give a stihl dealer that he hasnt got or cant get i know a Dolmar LOL

I'm not giving the bastard anything. I'm just there for free beer :)
I was going to get Andreas Stihl over and get him to jump out the wedding cake but he wanted 10,000 EURO and a run on my ported Dolmar 7900 in Redgum. Apparently Benny emailed Stihl head office in Deutschland asking them to make a saw as good as the Dolmar 7900's and now Uncle André wants to know what all the fuss is about.
I told him don't bother as there ain't no boxhead outside of Benny going to touch my pride and joy.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
I was going to get Andreas Stihl over and get him to jump out the wedding cake but he wanted 10,000 EURO and a run on my ported Dolmar 7900 in Redgum. Apparently Benny emailed Stihl head office in Deutschland asking them to make a saw as good as the Dolmar 7900's and now Uncle André wants to know what all the fuss is about.
I told him don't bother as there ain't no boxhead outside of Benny going to touch my pride and joy.
Well you are going to need something to cut the cake

Stihlman441

Stihlman441

Addicted to ArboristSite

You forget

I have allready run that Dolmar 7900 in Redgum
Boxhead a (thats not funny)

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
You forget

I have allready run that Dolmar 7900 in Redgum
Boxhead a (thats not funny)

You have misunderstood my racist rant Andrew despite your last name being Box. I meant Boxhead as in German. The angles on the four corners of your head didn't seem to be 90° to me but maybe you've had boxhead reduction surgery at some stage?

WidowMaker_1

WidowMaker_1

Hydrochloric? Sulphuric? Nitric? Throw me a bone here mate. I'm not sure which acid you'd be talking about but we have 200L drums of this gear at work. I can always siphon some off...

It was a 1965-1990s thing , called a trip or red divils with many other forms and variety within different circles..... think cheech and chong and you may get a flashback

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Can you imagine whipping out a Dolmar at Benny's wedding? I'd be lynched by the masses and die for sure. If it was a Husky things could be even worse...

Yes i could imagine the fuss a dolmar would have but needless to say deep, deep down in their hearts they secretly wish they were husky men. :)