the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that is cheap as chips! Of course, I can see why it was so cheap... the steering wheel is on the wrong side, dude! :rock:

Sent from the right side northern hemisphere... and the distant past...

Mmmm so you sit on the left with the hand brake on your right ... nah that's all wrong mate , do much better handbreakies with the left hand , and give the finger (the bird) better with the right hand out the window

4 wedges, busted car jack, busted axe, three busted ropes and 40mins return trip to the store for stronger rope, and I finally got the son of a on the ground without snotting the farmers fence. How that gum didn't do a backflip in today's wind while I raced to the store is a minor miracle. By the time I got back, it had developed large vertical cracks above the face, running about 3 feet high as if it was trying to pull itself inside out. Almost fell asleep once it hit the ground, after probably an hr or more of adrenaline rush. I got to learn to read bigish gums better and to respect the weight a lot more. I can lift pine with wedges but this was something else. Called it a day early today, before my luck ran out.

Latest posts

Back