the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you saw the light that is the blue oval

lol dont matter what i drive mate ,but yeah not a holden fanboy unless its race breed old school with a Chev motor ...the locals all know when Gricey is coming from miles away ,think i got the aggressive gen passed down or maybe its just the love of running only a hot
dog on a 3inch mandrel pipe

Too expensive, even with the current exchange rate. Add $100 for the HD filter kit and it's way too expensive for a US import. You'd save $300 getting one in yourself.
I remember the good old days though. Both of my 7900's cost around AUD$780 landed :(
Had a guy in USA that could do 'em for cheap. Might have been you that put me onto him. Really shoulda bought two at the time.

Not sure why they call it a heavy duty filter kit. It should be standard, and I'm not sure but the parts number for their 'standard' filters should start with POS. Well, that's a bit harsh but why they even bothered to think that filter was anywhere near as good as the rest of the saw beats me, unless the marketing geniuses decided it was an up-selling opportunity too good not to manipulate.

Just went over all my old 20" loops and many need a link removed. The only ones needing two links gone are Oregon, and no, they don't have greater raker depths nor shorter cutter lengths. Coincidence? I think not. Da Da Da Daaaahh

Saw pics!
Grabbed a chance to get a few pictures of my XD Johny's today along with the dealers repair kit, they are on the round to it list to be restored.
afa2d669af07eaab8fafa13731361223.jpg

be82e0e721974b3e857043fb1ca87caa.jpg

Back