the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely spewing. Decided to get a new shotty so dropped a few extra bucks on the top model for better quality walnut and hand engraving. It's an ATA 686SEL. Anyway it arrives at the dealer so I go in to fill the paperwork work out and there's a bloody borer hole in the stock! It's an absolute mint piece of timber too. They're sending it back to NIOA to be replaced and I bet my left one the next bit of walnut won't be as good :( For those that don't know ATA actually make barrels and actions for Beretta so if I bought the Beretta version equivalent to this I'd be paying over $6k instead of $2100.

Absolutely spewing. Decided to get a new shotty so dropped a few extra bucks on the top model for better quality walnut and hand engraving. It's an ATA 686SEL. Anyway it arrives at the dealer so I go in to fill the paperwork work out and there's a bloody borer hole in the stock! It's an absolute mint piece of timber too. They're sending it back to NIOA to be replaced and I bet my left one the next bit of walnut won't be as good :( For those that don't know ATA actually make barrels and actions for Beretta so if I bought the Beretta version equivalent to this I'd be paying over $6k instead of $2100.

That's no good at all

I've thrown an axe (in frustration), but farked if I know how you make it stick into things. I was kinda shocked that it's just an axe, not some special throwing axe.

the comp Axe's are small handle double blade and designed for throwing, still not easy but with some practice you'll pick it up. That was my utility axe and I was pleased to make it stick after only a test toss its getting the distance and throw weight to rotate and land head in is the trick.

6c2a79e70b86b28b0b6d06228a7c83b1.jpg

One for the husky boys! I guess the stihl boys may appreciate it as well. [emoji2]

Nice oleo mac

Got my new bar for the Jonsereds today (thanks Matt) If I ever find a complete rear handle (part of this one is missing) I'll give this saw a paint job.
The mesh flywheel cover was also missing, I made one from some scrap mesh I found at a salvage yard.
IMG_7556 (Custom).jpg IMG_7557 (Custom).jpg IMG_7524 (Custom).jpg
An Interesting place to put the coil.

Latest posts

Back