the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got about 50 new cases here . Pipe should be in my hot little hands this week

Cool bananas. Been having a little battle with the foxes here. Caught one stealing my precious peaches at 2am. Not happy, bastard stripped most off in two nights and left a turd to rub it in. I was falsely accusing parrots before that.

There is two of them working together near my house. In the habit of taking the hornet out for a smoke just in case now.

Cool bananas. Been having a little battle with the foxes here. Caught one stealing my precious peaches at 2am. Not happy, bastard stripped most off in two nights and left a turd to rub it in. I was falsely accusing parrots before that.

There is two of them working together near my house. In the habit of taking the hornet out for a smoke just in case now.

Went to pick black berries today fox **** everywhere wish I took a shotie and a whistle

Pissa cheers mate like I said just need to get the cash together
We were trying to work when it was last used and turns out to be by me about a year ago. I don't think a few weeks is going to bother him at all. Its not going anywhere.

Went to pick black berries today fox **** everywhere wish I took a shotie and a whistle

seen about a dozen on the road between here and brogo. heaps yapping down there all night as well but after working all day and having a few beers i couldn't muster the energy to go for a whistle. definitely getting old!

How do you like the local wombat population

mate, i haven't seen one yet to be honest. i suspect the previous owner may have moved them on. few holes around the place but if there were any around i'm sure my mongrel bloody dog would've found em. heaps of little wallabies though which i don't mind.

mate, i haven't seen one yet to be honest. i suspect the previous owner may have moved them on. few holes around the place but if there were any around i'm sure my mongrel bloody dog would've found em. heaps of little wallabies though which i don't mind.

Just wait till winter they come out of the woodwork the bastards the wallabies are harmless. If the p.o is anything like my mate down there he would of well and truly moved them on

You haven't missed much. Bennn*e is starting up a Husqvarna dealership, Neil has piped an MS170 for open class, Bob got banned (seriously! Yay!).
Stihlman has vowed to never cut another load of firewood again.

bobbies been real busy, he's got all his followers learning how to build yet another big gun on the other forums, same lines different crowd. Buys another saw almost every day, or should I say, post pics almost daily saying he buys them. Must be money being on the pension.
Nothing changes, but that's the price of internet fame.

Stihlman not cutting any more fire wood???? that's just not cricket, I look forward to the many pics.

Bennn*e, yes well I would never of thought it possible.

Bob carried on like a wally. Then after having a temporary ban started bagging AS on Facebook pages and other forums. He then started leaving ******** comments on mine and others Youtube videos. I think that was the final straw for the administrators here.

That is a fact, childish to say the least, once the comments and accusations started on YouTube, his credibility sunk even lower than ever before.
I read a comment on another forum stating,'' the bob bashing got old 2 years ago'', that's a fact but the other forums have not stopped his nonsense and allow him to continue posting and they all know what he's up to.

Any way thanks to the administrators here, this thread is a happier place.

The bob bashing comment came after I stirred him up

Yes Matty 2, that's were I saw it.
Didn't they (some members) jump on you for saying the facts, made old ''stupid' 'smell like roses.
Just goes to show, some just carry on regardless, I guess there's no law against bull sh*tting on forums but its morally wrong. I am glad we called the bluff years ago now, can just imagine how big and huge the stories would be now.
Be the sole inventor and head / chief developer and inventor of the 2 stroke engine by now.

Yes Matty 2, that's were I saw it.
Didn't they (some members) jump on you for saying the facts, made old ''stupid' 'smell like roses.
Just goes to show, some just carry on regardless, I guess there's no law against bull sh*tting on forums but its morally wrong. I am glad we called the bluff years ago now, can just imagine how big and huge the stories would be now.
Be the sole inventor and head / chief developer and inventor of the 2 stroke engine by now.

Yeah I got howled down as being the biggest chunt since hitler

Back