the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sos I'm a tad lost SRT is single rope technique a method of climbing i dont know it as a brand thou i dont know much about tree gear brands i used the same harness for 2 decades then ten years ago upgraded with same brand but slightly more comfy back and bum padding and shh i never ever bought a harness of flip-line just er um borrowed then off past employers. I got a about 3 ATM my last is a Arbormaster the others always been Levitator they work just fine all the new fangle stuffs a bit beyond me

how'd ya week or day go lads?? Me bombed a wasp nest 7am sorted my on tools & paper work test ESI cert 2 upgrade by 12 sorted many head **** jobs by 4 found out new chipper wont hook up old truck by 5 chip draw bar and truck tow hook are not quite the same height working tomz then a week off attend my list of chores about the house.

or wots up for the weekend,,, me work n fix stuff I'm wiring up house n shed with low voltage LED run off a solar panel and wind turbine a bit like this thou mine set ups already sorted i need to replace the wind turbine as NQR it survived the 2009 fires but never been right since

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Daliy-2K...99?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item462f04c14b

and then use these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pannel-4...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43cc0450c6

SRT does stand for single rope technique but it was/is also a company that was/is the best manufacturer and designer of climbing gear. Most of the gear they made was commercial grade stuff that your weekend warriors would not use as it cost a fraction more than the fancy colored Petzl equipment but was far more durable and unbreakable unless you really stuffed up.

wft my chain saw hat trick. In less than 1 minute on a small nuthin to care about limb. 1 then 2 saws pinched - jammed the last one to the rescue 441 busted its chain on the upper cut ,,,,30+ years & never ever done this:( a proud moment must be shared :)

View attachment 413550

Well done,,,,,,, and good show for having the balls to show it and post it as it is, i'm laughing but laughing with you not at you.
Fact is anyone who hasn't done simular simply isn't trying or just a bull poop artist.

Well done,,,,,,, and good show for having the balls to show it and post it as it is, i'm laughing but laughing with you not at you.
Fact is anyone who hasn't done simular simply isn't trying or just a bull poop artist.

We had an Aussie member on here once who considered himself a professional because he had never got a saw stuck... He must have been really really good :rolleyes:

Oh and is this one fast enough for you Derwoodii??

We had an Aussie member on here once who considered himself a professional because he had never got a saw stuck... He must have been really really good :rolleyes:

Well he's really really good, f / ing good in fact, no other way to describe him.

And to think I was a professional too but, I was incredibly capable of getting stuck or clipping something like a rock.
Oh poo I guess I was just a lower grade of professional.

Latest posts

Back