the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 414884 View attachment 414885 just went through all the bs with deceased estate ,my mate doesnt do guns so when his dad passed i said ill look after it for him till he gets sorted ,this old girl was in the family for along time ,ridgy didge 1892 ,25-20, shes pretty beat an the barrels rooted :( according to the seriel number an some gun info site she was born in 1907 ,dunno if its right or wrong but i like the feel of the winnie,

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

A mate has one of those but in mint condition handed down from his dad but the bastard has trouble feeding

A mate has one of those but in mint condition handed down from his dad but the bastard has trouble feeding
I did a **** load of research before deciding ,one thing that I came across which seems to be the most common issue with leverguns feeding is the OAL,some are real fussy ,the majority of reads pointed to a shorter diamension,maybe that's whats going on with his

54182b220347861772a7822565d200af.jpg
they must have run out of normal boxes...
edccf40085052fa2a3e0ce5620d272fa.jpg

Spoke to my territory manager and they've received one in HQ already. Should be a good bit of gear :)

edccf40085052fa2a3e0ce5620d272fa.jpg

Spoke to my territory manager and they've received one in HQ already. Should be a good bit of gear :)
I wouldn't mind ducking up and seeing how one of those runs alongside my 540 if the chance presents itself.
Truth be known - the 150 is that good I use it the most.

i pulled the pump off and checked the little O ring, its a bit flat and looks old, if its not pulling up tight, is this why the oil is running out the bottom of the oiler and not wetting the chain, went to the husky dealer and got a new O ring, $6.40 and i think i have the pump set to '4' as im running 84dl chain, still got oil coming from behind the pump, could i need a new oil line that goes in the tank, dont know why its still leaking
Regards Peter
http://blackprairietractor.com/OEMpartfinder.htm#/Husqvarna_Power_Equipment/61_(1984-01)/Oil_Pump/08|~470|~684/084700003
mines a 1993 so is there any difference in the years or are they all the same

Back