the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to stay on topic, but I was just wondering if you guys down under like girls with hairy armpits?
Just asking.

Hairy armpits are just soooo 1960's. We're now giving our women hormone supplements so they can grow beards and ear hair as well. We even have body hair growing competitions for our ladies where they can win prizes and stuff.

Sometimes they hold chainsaws just to stay on topic.

Hairy armpits are just soooo 1960's. We're now giving our women hormone supplements so they can grow beards and ear hair as well. We even have body hair growing competitions for our ladies where they can win prizes and stuff.

Sometimes they hold chainsaws just to stay on topic.
Same here, the girls have a hairy leg contest. I don't like hairy legged girls that much, but then again there isn't a big choice up here.
Would there be any girls in Australia who's needs I could fulfill?

Same here, the girls have a hairy leg contest. I don't like hairy legged girls that much, but then again there isn't a big choice up here.
Would there be any girls in Australia who's needs I could fulfill?

Most Australian women would donate both their ovaries to hook up with a masculine mountain man like you.

no rest for pa
View attachment 415697

Yes, it's very warm now here, a bit cold at night but warm after twelve noon.
The 272 got the full meal deal, gasket delete, intake skirt shave and muff mod and a 181 Tilly carb.View attachment 415696

aagh dear deity you gotta warn me if posting pics of them model huskys i spent 6 months up trees trying to start and use a bunch of hand me downs saws em aaaww now I need to return to post husky rage psyche therapy

matt got it stainless pins I will never use dry media again at least the inside of my cases are clean now .

and the best thing is no dust and the pins will last a lifetime .

View attachment 415660
View attachment 415661

wait hold it idea forming here,,,,,,, a case cleaner mounted on your go to saw the vibe would clean as you works huh huh gold eh i,m off to that shark tank show with this one

well i can give the finger to the power company in a small sense, i wired low volt lights in key places of the crib and its hooked to my Pv wind turbine 4 deep cycle battery's set up.. shame the LEDs are harsh white unpleasant light and a glitch in the battery set up needs a $$ fix but will press on with the project its been 5 years so far

New chippers alright chews limbs well not to noisy & for it size tows true just a few patchs to have it set up ok like the ****en discharge chutes to high for the chip box body as i ****en told ya dumb ****s :)

Back