the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i can give the finger to the power company in a small sense, i wired low volt lights in key places of the crib and its hooked to my Pv wind turbine 4 deep cycle battery's set up.. shame the LEDs are harsh white unpleasant light and a glitch in the battery set up needs a $$ fix but will press on with the project its been 5 years so far

New chippers alright chews limbs well not to noisy & for it size tows true just a few patchs to have it set up ok like the ****en discharge chutes to high for the chip box body as i ****en told ya dumb ****s :)

Good job, yup its only a matter of time before solar/battery systems become relatively affordable and "plug and play" and the power companies won't know what hit them. Pushing up prices can only be viable for so long, until your customer finds an alternative. In this case its solar which is only becoming cheaper and more efficient as time goes on.

Good job, yup its only a matter of time before solar/battery systems become relatively affordable and "plug and play" and the power companies won't know what hit them. Pushing up prices can only be viable for so long, until your customer finds an alternative. In this case its solar which is only becoming cheaper and more efficient as time goes on.

Cost of producing electricity is coming down fast using low maintenance solar but unfortunately the cost to store that electricity remains crazy expensive and high maintenance.

Cost of producing electricity is coming down fast using low maintenance solar but unfortunately the cost to store that electricity remains crazy expensive and high maintenance.

Correct, as solar is not much good it night batteries are key to going fully off-grid. But the way technology is progressing, batteries etc can only improve and become more affordable. Hey they may even invent a whole new way of storing the amperages.

We have a number of private irrigators here who run massive pumps with huge amperage draw. With the increase in power costs it is now actually more cost effective to buy a 650kva etc diesel generator and run your pumps off that. No on peak rates and power on demand. Sad state of affairs when it's cheaper to run a diesel genset than it is to run off the grid. Home solar is all good but what it has done is actually drive power prices up. The power networks still have the same infrastructure to maintain so those who don't have solar or can't run solar get hit for the extra. If Australia grew some balls and went nuclear we wouldn't have half the issues we have now.

Ivan had **** stored everywhere one brother was sus as ****. The other hated Ivan with a passion and there was a sister who's sus as well. I have camped in belangalow its creepy
48FF375A-7C8C-40C6-994C-61AB3E9241B1-89-000000008282884C.jpg

Back