the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derwoodii
ND on a Ruger 96 22lr well i not seen done that before

I was teaching a hand full of novice 1st timers shooting, all safe seated behind gun that's tabled benched bagged in sand quarry all behind the line. etc etc
Lady had all ready fired few rounds so i was allowing some room she closed the lever breech but i watched & it was all fingers and thumbs awkward and she stopped to say felt nqr,,, i sat her back checked clear pulled trigger no click no bang, hmm cycled lever ejected reloaded pulled trigger no click no bang hmm looking further ah i see you pushed the safety button over must of done it while reloading so i pushed it to fire and bang it went???

Thats not right, it seems with the 96 lever action if you depress trigger as you close action while its safety is on, it locks the trigger past safe and when you push over release safety, Bang! I have tested this but unloaded i will recheck this next with more time back on the range.

derwoodii
unreal ,looks like my account has been hacked or we have a smart arse moderater here ,who else would change my details?????????????

uh oh is it willful malicious or just nobs messin about with your account,,,, ah i see your avatar details been fiddled with wondering by and why must be a footprint left now need a techo tracker to follow it home

derwoodii
back in 1994 i planted a nice wide street with Plane trees. i remember well, was few bitter winter cold days on shovel . It was nice to pass by see them doing ok and its now been adopted as avenue of honor. The history of the site has a side street that was planted by returned post War 1 chaps but time had taken many of sugar gums away and today only one remains. Still the newish stuff should carry on a few good years.
If the power line wires on other road side could be relocated or bunged underground be a blessing http://www.monash.vic.gov.au/events/avenues-of-honour.htm i may need to tell them to consider it.

WP_20150403_004 (1).jpg WP_20150403_003 (1).jpg WP_20150403_007.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20150403_005 (1).jpg
    WP_20150403_005 (1).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts