the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the life of me i just dunno where this bayonet came from while long shot wos mums more likely i swapped stole or did some deal for gear of favor in long long ago,,,, at one stage i had a shotgun and a sweet maton guitar that for fuk sake i never bought,,,, now no guitar or gun now bit sad as the guitar be a bout 6 grand now

I have a couple bayonets off 303's, they came with my no 4's except they are more of a spike than a knife.

Neil

Generators and electrical motors can be washed in clean water and dried motor rewinders do it all the time just need to get to up to 100 is ideal but 80 will do just need a little longer
We had big ovens for doing this.
You need to take the ends of and slide the rotor out a long pipe on the shift an puttees sling as class you can and lean on the pipe as you slide it out

You can put a heater inside and cover it with rock wool or similar to keep the heat inside.

So long as the windings megger ok it is good to go.

Lately I have not been putting my chaps on. I got lucky to day I only needed seven stichers today after bouncing the same saw of my left knee cap.
I had finished the cut and was getting a spray from the misses because she walked into the chips coming of the chain.

I should know better and turned it off put the chain brake on worn more than thongs shorts and Jacky how

Lately I have not been putting my chaps on. I got lucky to day I only needed seven stichers today after bouncing the same saw of my left knee cap.
I had finished the cut and was getting a spray from the misses because she walked into the chips coming of the chain.

I should know better and turned it off put the chain brake on worn more than thongs shorts and Jacky how

och sos bout that & there goes your beach wear modeling career,,,, still the chaps are not harmed and kool scars r great dinner party nite conversation so perhaps not all bad

send a picture we can guess wot size and file edge type off chain used

Neil

Generators and electrical motors can be washed in clean water and dried motor rewinders do it all the time just need to get to up to 100 is ideal but 80 will do just need a little longer
We had big ovens for doing this.
You need to take the ends of and slide the rotor out a long pipe on the shift an puttees sling as class you can and lean on the pipe as you slide it out

You can put a heater inside and cover it with rock wool or similar to keep the heat inside.

So long as the windings megger ok it is good to go.

Thanks for that advise, i am frightened of electrics, another mate told me today to leave it a week or two to dry out completely.
I have had the engine running, that part seems ok.

och sos bout that & there goes your beach wear modeling career,,,, still the chaps are not harmed and kool scars r great dinner party nite conversation so perhaps not all bad

send a picture we can guess wot size and file edge type off chain used
Two cuts glued five stichers in one and two in the other.
Very lucky it was spooling down and it was a accidental bump that bounced

Some of matts Carlton. 325 semi chisel freshly filed

Would have been worse if it was cutty cutty long time with the ozitto blue tinge

Had the day off work today as the stichers kept leaking

Maybe tomorrow I can take a photo

d47d5d76015c6b41a8fa3a4459ff4cea.jpg
[/IMG]

Beer is friggin expensive here!!! 10 to 15 bucks a stubbie. Taxi's are dirt cheap tho.

Did you go visit an Islamic country Vince?

I haven't had a drink in well over 3 months.....saving a bloody fortune too......saving for a high speed Ozito race chain sharpener with XTC mkII attachment option, can turn the chain tips white

Back