the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are just a video cutting cookies with a stopwatch, and a few fridge magnets/ t-shirts away from Derwoodii Hot Saws (Pty) LTD.

Us fellow dribblers can start a kickstarter fund and take you public.

wos watchin dear shtihman441 vids on his ported 241 vs 261 and trying to copy the wiser as my efforts could not be called ported just bigger holed

ah good news i lost misplaced my cruiser keys about 2 weeks ago,,,,, did the usual look swear %$#@! look again no show. i found em today in yard wheel barrow ah thats right i wos working on dam pier rebuild & not wanting keys to go into the drink so out of me pocket into barrow & their they stayed

So was bored at work and decided to see what the fuss about gear drives was about!!! Next thing it's in bits, the clutches shoes have all been destroyed and chunks were floating about the "gearbox". Should I just leave it without the lining on them or replace the pads? As some had lining others didn't!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432271299.819336.jpg

It just oozes pillow biter from every panel gap...

poor Toyo PR sales spin doctors just spat their friday avo canapés n cocktails and went into convulsion seizure, if this "Gay" hilux gets traction it will stuff sales for years...... Your right it is a bit puffy soft they gonna have to do rethink perhaps a retro look job bring back the 95 model body

ma chores done today saws clean tidy muff mod sewing sex woodpile stacked house cleaning mortar brick work wiring lights,,, i'm plum tuckered a daddy nap before off to retrieve daughter no 2 from city living past 2 months ugh sigh friday nite melb traffic

Been looking at getting a compound bow for a bit now and today I bit the bullet and got one, its a Bear authority 70lb and no I don't know a thing about bows! here's hoping I can hit something one day haha
Didn't get much change out of 1k had to get a trigger release arrows and crap I don't have a clue as to what I'm getting myself into, We have an archery club here I'm going to join so I can lean how to use it but yeah something different should be fun lots of skill involved and I'm yet to prove I have haha...

So was bored at work and decided to see what the fuss about gear drives was about!!! Next thing it's in bits, the clutches shoes have all been destroyed and chunks were floating about the "gearbox". Should I just leave it without the lining on them or replace the pads? As some had lining others didn't!
View attachment 426212

Shoe linings are completely gone, they were not very thick, I am thinking if I have a spare 076 clutch to compare.

Been looking at getting a compound bow for a bit now and today I bit the bullet and got one, its a Bear authority and no I don't know a thing about bows! here's hoping I can hit something one day haha
Didn't get much change out of 1k had to get a trigger release arrows and crap I don't have a clue as to what I'm getting myself into, We have an archery club here I'm going to join so I can lean how to use it but yeah something different should be fun lots of skill involved and I'm yet to prove I have haha...
Good stuff. They're awesome fun! I just recently got into it as well. Haven't been hunting with mine yet but have a ball shooting an old bag of rags down the farm. Ha ha.

Good stuff. They're awesome fun! I just recently got into it as well. Haven't been hunting with mine yet but have a ball shooting an old bag of rags down the farm. Ha ha.
Yeah I've had mates keep telling me I should get a bow for years, had one when I was a kid and was in a archery club but that was a life time ago all I remember was shooting at targets of deer and bears don't even remember If I hit the targets haha...
I can sit on my verandah early morning having a coffee and watch fallow deer and the odd pig walk through my yard. One day I may have the skill to make a clean shot with a bow, would only take a shot if I was 100% sure no different to a rifle in that regards just have to be hell of a lot closer with a bow..

ah good news i lost misplaced my cruiser keys about 2 weeks ago,,,,, did the usual look swear %$#@! look again no show. i found em today in yard wheel barrow ah thats right i wos working on dam pier rebuild & not wanting keys to go into the drink so out of me pocket into barrow & their they stayed

Hahaha.

Quite a few months ago the venerable old Defender was off the road and I was running around in a 2.8 hill detector Lolux.

I walked out one morning, went to start it and, bugger, no keys.

Looked high and low, in the house and out, knowing full well they were in the (now ex) partners Mazda ute.

Hmmm. Hot wire it ?

How do i break the steering lock without ******* things ? (it's a mates ute)

I look down and the Deefer keys are sitting on the seat beside me.

Hmmmm, that ignition key isn't dissimilar to the Lolux key.......

Bugger me, it went in, and with a bit of a jiggle it turned and started the Toyota !

The day got funnier as I took a coffee up to the hospital for her for morning tea.
While I was waiting she walked out of the ED and said there was a fire outside !

Sure enough, just outside the hospital the lawn was ablaze.

One of the domestic staff walked out with an extinguisher, so I gallantly took it from her and did my bush fire brigade duty while waiting for the town brigade :D

Yeah I've had mates keep telling me I should get a bow for years, had one when I was a kid and was in a archery club but that was a life time ago all I remember was shooting at targets of deer and bears don't even remember If I hit the targets haha...
I can sit on my verandah early morning having a coffee and watch fallow deer and the odd pig walk through my yard, one day I may have the skill to make a clean shot with a bow...
Ha ha. That's perfect! Yeah plenty of practice you'll be right to go in no time. I reckon the fitness is a fair part of it. I certainly know it after I've fired a few dozen arrows. [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back