the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
super glue has been used b4 instead of stitches.. could super glue a jug on i guess.. sorry b4 = before.. lazy typer here.
No worries with the abbreviations. I have two teenagers and I've just given up guessing what stuff means, they make me feel like grandpa Simpson.

Go read the man from snowy river again.
Tell me where mimosa and mountain ash grow together and what the hell is wild hop.

Still a great poem.

Yep. I won't publicly air what I think of John Williamson but you can simply try to be too "ocker" to the point that a little bit of vomit comes up in my mouth.

With the amount of time saved sharpening vs having to continually readjust it to get the cutter length even they're not worth it. For a hire place id say yes because they generally don't pay much attention but accurate sharpening for customers I wouldn't. We trialled one for a bit. Had to make sure it had no double cutter or skips. If you just did a few larger chains continuously it would be ok

aww twas hopin i could strip off the chain plonk it on have it auto touched up while i clean down the saw this done good to go sharp chain back on repeat this for 6 or 7 saws that's some time saved their under $4 grand shipped i'm pondering if still viable for me need to know how $ much and long a grinder wheel lasts.

needed a push mower basic 18 inch 5 hp job went to Bunnings meh nuthin under $4-450 even with the staff discount and wot was looked crappy.... i seen a few by side of road dropped by Fred the Bosnian has very little English but we understood each other by nodds and thumbs. He collects rebuild a back shed full of mower carcasses. A victa took my eye guessing 10 maybe 15 years old tidy fit 4 stroke $140 did usual checks pulled the cord brrroom good noise nice idle no probs deal done its off to daughter no1 & BF new rent house to tame the back yard and massive nature strip.

Yep. I won't publicly air what I think of John Williamson but you can simply try to be too "ocker" to the point that a little bit of vomit comes up in my mouth.
haha.... he just a city tawt I know but words of the song make me think of the people out there doing it hard in the sand I don't let a **** get in the way of a good yarn.
Not a day goes bye I don't get an ear full from the old man about greenies/poofters/boat people/or bloody politicians! lol...

aww twas hopin i could strip off the chain plonk it on have it auto touched up while i clean down the saw this done good to go sharp chain back on repeat this for 6 or 7 saws that's some time saved their under $4 grand shipped i'm pondering if still viable for me need to know how $ much and long a grinder wheel lasts.
Pop around to my joint and I'll sharpen them for you on the Oregon.

Latest posts

Back