the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Stihl guy finished his half the day before Matt.....he's round at the husky guys house showing his wife how he likes to lube his bar

Oh and being a Stihl owner he'll claim that his bar is longer than the Husky owner's bar despite being the same driveline count :D

Good on him there would be a few sluts there for sure. Oops I mean good sports

wos told he gota giggle from french exchange student tho that's bout all inquiring dad never gonna be told all but he was well weary & had a wiff of the devils drink on pick up the next day,,, ah to be 17 yold again

Oh dear these idiots are Running the show

the vid comments list sum it up well hope a few got the message back

James J 12 hours ago
I would like to add. It is super concerning that you are allowing a police officer to comment on guns, when he can't even identify the gun. Moreover, he doesn't understand the difference between bolt action and a fully automatic rifle. Basically you asked someone who rides a bicycle to pick out a car for you. Please make more informed decisions on your guests in the future. This is doing nothing but spreading mis-information.

But seriously who the **** uses there leg to clear a chipper

i seen it done and amazin to watch we had a bloke do almost identical to this picture his foot got hooked & he was going in so he pulls hard on the reverse feed bar,,,, it promptly broke off at the hinge weld Lucky his work mate was smart fast grabbed the busted part and reversed the feed so foot crush injury only outcome twas hmm 1987
feet 1st.jpg

In my opinion, the worker should have been prosecuted, and fined so the taxpayer can recover the costs of his treatment and prosecution, unless the employer actively encouraged such reckless behaviour, which is unlikely to be the case. If it can be proven the employer turned a blind eye to such behaviour, then fair enough. Likewise, any other workers on that crew who did or noticed that being done in the past and said nothing to the boss about it should consider themselves complicit.

i feel where your coming from sadly unlikely any change. kinda need to know more details to make informed determination any idea what model chipper he was using....? most of the new stuff got dumb and stupid guards built in if pre 2000 you may find short infeed tray and low table height After 2010 arm hand chew incident now we have mandatory distance & knee feed stop bars or EU spec fitted to all sold chippers in Oz

mmmm dinner was roast Chinese duck you know the ones they hang in the windows with home steamed rice with something green,, when i burp it still tastes nice & later I'll fart & it will go quack quack

I went to a chinese joint the other day and they served "Dunhill smoked duck". Well it tasted exactly like the ashtray would after a few Dunhill joints... I should have guessed with a name like that. Yuck. Waved the chicky over and said "this duck is not edible, look its black and tastes burnt". To which see replied "I don't eat duck so I wouldn't know". Ahh well safe to say not going back there again.

Oh dear these idiots are Running the show

Urbanised people of influence who concentrate on firearm misdeeds by crims and somehow equate that to the legal decent citizen who never comes to notice of police needing more supervision.

How about they catch the crims, lock them up and leave Mr Legal alone.

The tenet of that radio interview is all about justify more stringent firearm laws which won't worry the crims in the
slightest, just make it harder for the decent/legal firearm user.

As far as the Officer - didn't know a thing about the rifle, fair dinkum !!

And the ******** playing with rifle on camera, wonder if he has a firearm licence > proving the firearm, nah, we don't need to do that do we ?

Hopefully not the new Stihl bar lube or he'll get chaffing and blisters for sure.
Used some again on the weekend in some dry burnt wood and no issues with chains stretching or bars getting hot didn't have the pump even turned up on the 661 either and didn't many penguins but did cave in a couple fox holes in the ute. Chain stretch I have found to have reduced noticeably with my 25" hard nose bar. I've even had blokes who usually get chains shortened and they're not now and they're still cutting the same snotty paddock wood. Like everything until some one does an actual bench test in controlled conditions it's all very subjective same as 2 stroke oil threads and chain preferences. So in my experience and feed back I have gotten back from customers who I have offered to get alternate lubes if after actually using it they are still not happy with it I have not had any yet and they have ended up buying it again

So are you saying porting is a bit over rated...? :surprised3:

Well,,,,, I think that depends, like for instance,
-- who done the porting ????
-- bla bla bla.

--then of coarse there's the ''expert'' porters who can do wonders to their toy then proudly display it on a shelf and tell everyone just how good it goes, or perhaps take a few snap's all shiny and such.

--also the '' average jo'' porter, he just has a little fiddle here and there and is happy if it showed any sign of improvement.

yawn, I once saw a chap who had a deg wheel, wasn't he the goods, not sure he knew where to put it but he sounded like he knew...

Latest posts

Back