the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, still lotsa gold up here. I should take a summer off and go metal detecting for gold. There were two 59 oz. nuggets found 4 years ago in a grizzly with a metal detector.
I found a few oz. of gold right beside the miners tromel.
John
I have been watching a show about your neighbours digging up the forests, is there much gold up your way?

well fokes i got a ? for you shooters every 2nd time i take the .22 out shooting i have to resight the scope in. time to get a new scope or what.
ps: same amo every time

What do you guys think of the rouge dentist? I am a keen shooter but couldn't pull the trigger on a lion.
its not somthing i would do you can almost drive right up to a lion it would be like putting down a horse get up close and pop a slug in it no skill if you ask me.

Here yer go chippy -

066 & 24" bar, room also for 026 and rest of the "Completely Relative And Personnel" items one carries on the daily adventure of stump grinding....:)

Wider at rear with high speed aerodynamic taper towards the front, lockable, doesn't leak, over 6yrs old and in original condition, yes mud came with it..lol

Here yer go chippy -

066 & 24" bar, room also for 026 and rest of the "Completely Relative And Personnel" items one carries on the daily adventure of stump grinding....:)

Wider at rear with high speed aerodynamic taper towards the front, lockable, doesn't leak, over 6yrs old and in original condition, yes mud came with it..lol

aww i got box envy :)

Back