the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks , the piece of plastic has pushed into the tank or about half of it, what should i use to clean the plastic before i put JB on there, and should i put it on both sides

I usually just scuff up the surface a bit, wet and dry or a green scratchy. Then wipe it clean with a grease remover, I use acetone or something similar.

Chippy, my stump grinder trailer has a custom made steel box mounted on the draw bar, 6yrs old, no probs, easily fits 066 with
24" bar plus 026, cones, etc, etc

Star Trailers in Sale, get Steve (welder / fabricator) to weld one up, brilliant tradesman

Can you post a pic? Idea on price? Will go visit him this week.......and thanks.....I was looking at aluminium to keep the weight down but steel would do I s'pose.

all good timing i'm looking to upgrade my ammo reload box as its a bit lite on in tuff security so been eyeing off Rhino tool box at bunnings with the daughter staff discount i reckon be worthy as don't want mr plod to think i'm not complying,,,,, tho i dont know truly what a box for powder projectiles and primers should be but know it needs to be tad better than what i got

Just watch those rhino boxes from Bunnings. ...the smaller ones are held together with silicon and they are definitely POS. The bigger look better.....the aluminium is 1-1.6mm though so not real tough....the ute safe are 2.5mm...have a read about them on there website

http://www.utesafe.com.au/truck-tool-boxes.php

Just rang the Echo Dealer here in Hervey Bay qld and the said that a crankcase for the CS320t is $100.00
So do we have any Echo dealers on here that can get one for me please, if needed later

Just rang the Echo Dealer here in Hervey Bay qld and the said that a crankcase for the CS320t is $100.00
So do we have any Echo dealers on here that can get one for me please

have a go fixing it first peter.. clean and dry!!!! grind or file out the crack a little.. and JB Weld it. and like neil said, let it dry for a few days.

you get too much fresh air on ya brain there John up in them hills lol

my dealer bought out a dealer that went broke.. and he found this out the back. they say it was a straight fueled beast. i looked at the piston and struggled to see any smugging! only had a tank or two thru it.
lucky buggar.!! :****you:

you get too much fresh air on ya brain there John up in them hills lol

my dealer bought a out a dealer that went broke.. and he found this out the back. they say it was a straight fueled beast. i looked at the piston and struggled to see any smugging! only had a tank or two thru it.
lucky buggar.!!:****you:
very nice

Latest posts

Back