the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup they can like this, specially if has a lean

There's no place for faffing about on a leaner.
Had to cut a dead pine today, just to make me think about this again.
Had a bit of a lean, totally dead - the bark was peeling, bit over 24" and I had a saw with a 20" bar.
Big open face to just about the thickest part of the stump. Back cut in two halves, under the lean first, had to chase it in the second half as it wanted to break away on me.

If I did it again I would have had more bar and bore cut my back cut. Just backed myself to chase it in, rather than try and match my bore cut from both sides.

There's no place for faffing about on a leaner.
Had to cut a dead pine today, just to make me think about this again.
Had a bit of a lean, totally dead - the bark was peeling, bit over 24" and I had a saw with a 20" bar.
Big open face to just about the thickest part of the stump. Back cut in two halves, under the lean first, had to chase it in the second half as it wanted to break away on me.

If I did it again I would have had more bar and bore cut my back cut. Just backed myself to chase it in, rather than try and match my bore cut from both sides.
thinking im lucky as mine is green still and about 30ft high and strait,

Started the Echo cs320T today and running great ,i thought.
but doing some testing on 6 x4 pine it seems to 4 stroke but 90 sec into f/t it starts stalling out, ive adjusted the H out a bit till its a bit rich and seems ok, but no 4 stroking
does this sound like new carby kit

gee we,re going back a bit now, they were great also, yammy was the best back then

yes it sadly i ran out brain power and fingers and toes on the count back so just guessed it at 40 years,,,,, so lets see if i was 16 take away 53 hmmm ah well that's much better 16 is only 37 flipping year ago ,,,,aaw and that was about same time as my first passh with sweet honey lips lisa jeezzchrist she'd be a 52 year old now aww fug me.

yes it sadly i ran out brain power and fingers and toes on the count back so just guessed it at 40 years,,,,, so lets see if i was 16 take away 53 hmmm ah well that's much better 16 is only 37 flipping year ago ,,,,aaw and that was about same time as my first passh with sweet honey lips lisa jeezzchrist she'd be a 52 year old now aww fug me.
good old remanissing, well remeber the good ol, days

Also thinking of a 28" bar for my 2 rd3 loops is GB up and running locally again say a post a few pages back or a Tsumura from MCW/ eBay @ circa $175

Back