the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I went threw Sydney I ran half dozen lights without knowing and had roadrage for weeks afterwards. I hate the city, I Like being a recluse
Hahaha, I accidentally ended up on a bus lane at 6:00 the other morning as the GPS said veer right, so I did.

Couldn't get off it for a few hundred metres.

That'll be interesting when the bluey comes through....

What a wild weekend went to a wedding Saturday got pretty full and fell arse over tit and smashed the back of my head on the concrete still have a sore head and neck its no fun

Was old bob there Matty 2, I was just wondering if he was setting a hectic pace with the Chinese 070 alky copy running 40% nitro.
Simulated of coarse at the bar and you hit your head after collapsing from all that alky fumes from that saw.
Just a thought mate and yea sounds like you were lucky not to be in hospital.

Was old bob there Matty 2, I was just wondering if he was setting a hectic pace with the Chinese 070 alky copy running 40% nitro.
Simulated of coarse at the bar and you hit your head after collapsing from all that alky fumes from that saw.
Just a thought mate and yea sounds like you were lucky not to be in hospital.

Haahaha thats in neil you have caught me out hahah Speaking of chinga ring dinga saws I got a run in with the green roket and its going real well for a 45cc toy sad to say it but pisses on husky 350 the bloke should be happy with it

I recall Old Bob lived near Newcastle didn't he? Old mate old buddy old bob me besty BFF ...he could use a few 084 and box of oem goodies ,he races still yeah ? Bwhahaha. No wait the Great wall wouldn't do the trip from up there, and down the coast with a bike in the tub ... bugger it

I don't have a GPS, just a women sitting next to me that i cant program properly

My missus has PERFECT NAVIGATION SKILLS wherever we are, however the fact they are in hindsight and are bought to my notice with "You should have turned right/ left/ changed lanes etc etc" does nothing for the temper when driving (in Melbourne especially) or for the somewhat $#%^&*@ answers she gets.

Lucky indeed. Take care over the next week or two. Head knocks can be strange, unpredictable beasts.

Very true, good advice Kiwi, I would get a check up from a Dr.

As to "strange, unpredictable beasts" see previous quote & answer. :innocent:

All good mate ,It was a long shot I'm dreaming anyway I think no one's gonna want 2 084s and a box of parts for doing a journey from Newcastle to moruya, as well as buying a 700-800 dollar bike on my behalf ... But I was feeling Like pimp daddy tho thinking about organizing a gemosal proposal lol

Buy the bike Kaine you want, the 084's and bits sound good, I know some owner drivers who may be able to drop off down south.

that would be worth some money today.

best not look at current $$ the RT was me mates not mine,,, he had a thing for owning the fastest straight line production OEM H2 kwaka, RT charger, IT 490 Police spec dunny door Five litre 'blue printed black' motor with M21 close-ratio trans just amazin we survived as few cars & bikes did not

11951241_122289341450591_5140458387401513216_n (1).jpg 11896213_122333471446178_7040894408069068768_n.jpg

Advice please, trying to source an air filter in AUS for the old STIHL 026 (USA made) it has a Part No 1121 120 1602 in it, but I understand (think/hope) a replacement
Part No 1121 120 1612 will fit.

Thanks :givebeer:..........can now type the numbers without reference, been all over the place and found a couple in the US but freight of Au$25 is a killer.

Back