the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found some lost pictures of my old scoots

KDX175 trying hard to keep up with mates It 490

View attachment 442548
XS 250 yammy that soon became a 400 with barrel bore upgrade with me mad mates widowmaker H2 kwaka and other mates Rd250

View attachment 442549
4cd0d648cfb921bf13f6acacf787eb9c.jpg
XS 360. Has just over 5k on it. Only had a bit over 2 4 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video, lol, had a chance to make a cut with a 2100 I have been working on for a while, still need to sort out the carb, floods in mid range, but once I get through there into high speed she cuts well. need to find the right spark plug for it, someone else made the head and it is a nightmare finding one that fits right

Good evening ballbags :)
Just got back from Adelaide. Went and watched a movie in Gold Class. Bloody hell it was a wee bit fancy. Alcohol and food delivered on demand.
If I didn't have to drive 250km back I can assure you far more alcohol would have been involved...

What's this Farmer Ward and Grandpa Ward garbage? If you go making fun of me I'll call my lawyer. This is obviously a case of Farmerphobia or Grandpaphobia. Hey look, I just added the word phobia to the end of something to make it sound illegal :D
The name comes from my last name being ward and me being a farmer [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Video, lol, had a chance to make a cut with a 2100 I have been working on for a while, still need to sort out the carb, floods in mid range, but once I get through there into high speed she cuts well. need to find the right spark plug for it, someone else made the head and it is a nightmare finding one that fits right

Looks to go well once its on song

Can somebody update me on the Adler shotty? Is it now coming but only 5 shot mag? And when's it due? Tried google but no definite answers! Just tried catching up on this dribble thread after few weeks away and my head hurts....

Yeah who knows mate with chippy and his mates trying to ban anything and everything that we enjoy my money is on us being ****ed

Strong as in the power band, just gotta find a shorter plug before I get zapped, fingers are touching the plug cap.
Shame all my plug catalogues are packed away in storage, 350km away ATM.

There were some short insulator NGK Racing plugs in the race catalogue, strange beasts to clear frames, etc.

How's the weather treating everyone? Rob and Kain have probably been washed out to sea

its been a bit dull here actually no storms so nice n quite on the jobs list tho did have tree just fall 1am Sunday n easy fix. There's just a sniff of spring blossom on the air basic day - nite temp some showers the paddock dams starting to fill after more benonite added a few weeks back

howz your noggin after bonking it cobber,,,? i'm hoping no headaches nor lost of memory

Latest posts

Back