the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cordless rattle gun works for me. no piston stop required.

Likewise. As long as you don't run a pneumatic on an MS170 wound up to the hilt you'll be fine. All these tales of busted cranks are from knuckle draggers who have the torque wound up for Kenworth wheel nuts.

562 clutch has these little cut outs that fit the end of a scrench perfectly. image.jpg
Either pulling the cord or tapping here with a hammer brings it up on the compression and then a sharp hit will spin off the clutch.
The two face clutches on the 346/550 have the same cutouts, but making a a two pawl tool out of a socket is easy so I do those either way. A three pawl tool just seemed like hard work and this method was fine. Just took a few goes to get off a clutch that hadn't been removed before.
Saw troll or captain haddoc originally showed this idea and I just copied.

I am now complete, I have a Branch Manager
39cd0ef8ce80c6e755523c9d02a16f42.jpg

??? whats a cheap alternative wetting agent to add to garlon as i'd rather not buy a litre of pulse me thinking a few drops of dish washing liqiud in my knapsack

Last time I used that I mixed it 1 part to 30 parts diesel......it kills mature pine trees dead as...

But I'm a hack....i wouldn't spray that around on my land mixed like that though.....very irresponsible.

Hey don't sweat yet guys its not running yet.
It does have a new 46RS chain though and there is jakmax 36" d009 for <$90 on eBay that must be on clearance.
That or a cn40 32"from lcs for about the same $'s

Last time I used that I mixed it 1 part to 30 parts diesel......it kills mature pine trees dead as...

But I'm a hack....i wouldn't spray that around on my land mixed like that though.....very irresponsible.
You can get Access, it's the same family as garlon but it's formulated to mix with diesel.
You mostly use it for basal bark work, where you just paint a couple of inches at the base of small trees. Works well for small stuff until it gets big enough to have a decent bark layer.

Back