the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the GB catalogue shows the k095? And if it showed the A095 it would have the same shape as the A074? Compounding my confusion on GB bars is I just got an order delivered from LCS for 16" 3/8LP bars that has two different bars codes for the same bars (ever so slightly different oil holes in) but more crucially three different nose codes.

Add to that I also just received a replacement rim from a NZ vendor who, when I ordered 3/8LP, sent me .325, and the replacement they sent is 3/8.

Confusing and messy.
Shoot me a pic of the bars and I can tell you what's what

What model is that one
CS (cold start) 6/1 ?
Shoot me a pic of the bars and I can tell you what's what
Thanks. No real drama on the picco bars. All functional, just an oddball assortment of codes and configurations.

I guess I could use the 3/8 rim with just a little peening of the drive links, but it's not what I ordered. No biggie in grand scheme of things.

Methyl salicylate (oil of
wintergreen or wintergreen oil) is a very good penetrating oil. Especially good at steel bolts in alloy if you can't get small bottle you can use deep heat ointment. Put a dob on the head of screw (think countersunk) and leave it in the sun the oil will leak out of the oil base and wick down the screw

Not sure why it works so good not sure if it is a size of molecule thing.
It's an organic eyster.

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Anyone need 2.5mm 12 strand dyneema throw/spearfishing/whatever line? Allegedly, min breaking strain over 600 kgs but it's coming from China so who really knows if it will do that or is actually dyneema?

I'm going to load up a lewis winch with it for a redneck haulback option, and also make myself up a poor-mans big-shot launcher.

So I'm looking to buy a 1000m roll to get the cost down. But only need < 1/2 that so have to find a home for 500m :).
Got rellies flying to Oz so postage will be zip apart from whatever it costs around Oz. Good thing is the stuff is crazy lightweight.

Looking like a wee bit under AU$0.80 per m.

Anyone keen or know of where I may find a better deal on this stuff please?

Chur.

Has any pulled apart the fuel tap on a Mono Saw or similar
Mines leaking and has play on the shaft
Bloody thing does it self up when running and shuts the fuel off
Any pics would be great

saw this post today.. love it!

Yep I have finally found the end to heavy saw arguments.
I was at a local chainsaw / logger/ repair shop/ .....
As I was there drooling a gentleman was inquiring about a new saw. He made the comment about how heavy the saw was compared to brand x
The owner / ( old school timber guy) over heard the comment and piped up. Hey you like beer. The guy says "well ya". The owner pulls out a case and sits it on the counter. The gentleman a bit baffled and searching for words but before he could get anything out the owner says " I would give this to you but I doubt you could carry it to your car"
The gentleman shocked at the statement was at a loss for words.
The owner continues this Case of beer is almost 6 pounds heavier then that saw but today I will help you earn your man card back and let you carry both to your car for $450.00. After you go get some work done with that saw these beers will taste fantastic and you will have your man card back.

I watched the saw and the beer walk out the door and the gentleman strutting like he was the big man on campus. So next time you complain about a saw weighing 13 pounds remember a case of beer weighs over 18 and I have never been to beat to carry a case of beer.

Now go have a cold one for the manly work you did today!

saw this post today.. love it!

Yep I have finally found the end to heavy saw arguments.
I was at a local chainsaw / logger/ repair shop/ .....
As I was there drooling a gentleman was inquiring about a new saw. He made the comment about how heavy the saw was compared to brand x
The owner / ( old school timber guy) over heard the comment and piped up. Hey you like beer. The guy says "well ya". The owner pulls out a case and sits it on the counter. The gentleman a bit baffled and searching for words but before he could get anything out the owner says " I would give this to you but I doubt you could carry it to your car"
The gentleman shocked at the statement was at a loss for words.
The owner continues this Case of beer is almost 6 pounds heavier then that saw but today I will help you earn your man card back and let you carry both to your car for $450.00. After you go get some work done with that saw these beers will taste fantastic and you will have your man card back.

I watched the saw and the beer walk out the door and the gentleman strutting like he was the big man on campus. So next time you complain about a saw weighing 13 pounds remember a case of beer weighs over 18 and I have never been to beat to carry a case of beer.

Now go have a cold one for the manly work you did today!
Bloody love it:laughing::laughing:

Back