the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone watching the beginnings of a global financial unravelling these last few days?
I sure hope this is the reset I thought would have hit over a year ago. If so, and the central banks find throwing more trillions won't stick to the wall this time, it's going to be an epic ride down fellas.
Yeah, I sound like a prepper nut job, but please do get your stuff in order because whilst I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to prop this latest chaos up one more time, this will surely be the last time. Look out below.

Anyone watching the beginnings of a global financial unravelling these last few days?
I sure hope this is the reset I thought would have hit over a year ago. If so, and the central banks find throwing more trillions won't stick to the wall this time, it's going to be an epic ride down fellas.
Yeah, I sound like a prepper nut job, but please do get your stuff in order because whilst I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to prop this latest chaos up one more time, this will surely be the last time. Look out below.

Speaking of wasting money how's the flag debate going over there ?

Speaking of wasting money
I prefer to think of it as repugnant theft, stealing money from future generations. Robbing the ignorant, clueless and yet to be born of a level playing field, access to health care, education, general opportunities that we take for granted.

The sideshow distraction of the flag debate, as if the minions are too farking clueless to see what's really going on (and, yeap, I reckon sheep **** has more political/governance IQ than a great phalanx of the voting public), has passed stage one and at some stage in the future we get to waste more of our kids and grandkids money on another referendum to decide upon the order of rearrangement of the deck chairs on the NZ titanic. That is to say, decide upon whether the old one stays or goes.

Such is the BS and extravagance that passes for good governance these days.

Can you imagine how the urban metrosexuals will handle it when their favourite aftershave disappears from the shelves? Carnage. Carnage I say.

Yeah them city dwelling kitties will be in all kinds of hell when there cappachino machines don't work ...as for us simple country rednecks it's just another day in the Bush, we been surviving since birth on the farms

I prefer to think of it as repugnant theft, stealing money from future generations. Robbing the ignorant, clueless and yet to be born of a level playing field, access to health care, education, general opportunities that we take for granted.

The sideshow distraction of the flag debate, as if the minions are too farking clueless to see what's really going on (and, yeap, I reckon sheep **** has more political/governance IQ than a great phalanx of the voting public), has passed stage one and at some stage in the future we get to waste more of our kids and grandkids money on another referendum to decide upon the order of rearrangement of the deck chairs on the NZ titanic. That is to say, decide upon whether the old one stays or goes.

Such is the BS and extravagance that passes for good governance these days.

Ok nothing's changed then since I was there they had a vote to narrow down the flag options postal I think it was. At the end of the day the old one will will win but you will get a new one anyhow cause the boss said

Back