the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey box perhaps......burns like iron bark. Better than redgum to burn.

That example you posted is full of cancer also known as burl.

Yup, I have two monsters like this. The smaller ones are all much better. I'm going to save the lower sections for milling I reckon. I saw a show where these yanks traveled all around finding burls to make things out of. Made some impressive things

Yup, I have two monsters like this. The smaller ones are all much better. I'm going to save the lower sections for milling I reckon. I saw a show where these yanks traveled all around finding burls to make things out of. Made some impressive things

Burl that can be machined is worth big bucks.....big big bucks

bout 20 years ago lol
That was the best my old man use to drop me and my mates off with our camping gear and a couple of boxes of piss and say call me when ya wanna come home we were 14/15 then. Safe as houses now days I'm a big boy and can look after my self but you won't see me there after 8 pm. Mate said today no full strength beer is served till 1:30 lunch time. Can't take piss in ect ect so its all been replaced with ****in drugs

not mine, but thought it belonged here
This is a real rare stihl BL one man saw from the 50's it has a two man handle which makes it rarer and it was Stihls very first one man saw built
View attachment 477065
I seem to remember we used to have one of those in the shed when I was a tacker, you had to turn the carby so the bowl was downwards when operating it, we could never get it to run properly probably because when I think back to what it used to do the bearings were most likely shot & the points gap would have been erratic, I don't know what ever happened to it, or the red 1930's Indian motorcycle that was in front of it!
Ta

Anyone watching the beginnings of a global financial unravelling these last few days?
I sure hope this is the reset I thought would have hit over a year ago. If so, and the central banks find throwing more trillions won't stick to the wall this time, it's going to be an epic ride down fellas.
Yeah, I sound like a prepper nut job, but please do get your stuff in order because whilst I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to prop this latest chaos up one more time, this will surely be the last time. Look out below.

Lol I liked Chinas reaction - just close down the stock market and hope its better tomorrow.

That was the best my old man use to drop me and my mates off with our camping gear and a couple of boxes of piss and say call me when ya wanna come home we were 14/15 then. Safe as houses now days I'm a big boy and can look after my self but you won't see me there after 8 pm. Mate said today no full strength beer is served till 1:30 lunch time. Can't take piss in ect ect so its all been replaced with ****in drugs
****in hell mate. Making me feel old. Yeah back then I had the time of my life. Was fantastic. Warm nites sinkin piss chatting up the local YL's going clubbing. Watching hot cars and cops out of their depth. Arrrr those were the days. Oh! Another memory. Camping in queanbeyan we used to our rotaries under the wings/tunnels of Parliament House. Go full noise and back off for flames and back fire noise. Lol. Scare the **** out of anyone in the tunnel at the same time. The old banger was pumping out 118 db at the according the cops when they finally go me.
Still got the friggin thing too [emoji13][emoji12]

Sent from my iStihl.

****in hell mate. Making me feel old. Yeah back then I had the time of my life. Was fantastic. Warm nites sinkin piss chatting up the local YL's going clubbing. Watching hot cars and cops out of their depth. Arrrr those were the days. Oh! Another memory. Camping in queanbeyan we used to our rotaries under the wings/tunnels of Parliament House. Go full noise and back off for flames and back fire noise. Lol. Scare the **** out of anyone in the tunnel at the same time. The old banger was pumping out 118 db at the according the cops when they finally go me.
Still got the friggin thing too [emoji13][emoji12]

Sent from my iStihl.

Here's the old chook cooker.
Good for a 12 sec flat 1/4 mile. [emoji12]

Sent from my iStihl.

Latest posts

Back