the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah bought it from the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Figures. I've been keeping an eye out for the larger light weight bars available locally and not much on offer giving good value....maybe Virtus on the Stihl 36" for $200 is about as good as it gets but was hoping to save $40-$50 by getting a Sugi or Tsumura.

Yeah it's not really worth getting stuff from there lately.
Have to be getting a few items to make the shipping half reasonable but the dollar has gone to ****. Got that bar when it was about 80 cent to 1.

Started her up before. Ran crisp. Just need a new clutch spring.

hmmm,do they know they're being filmed...?
I've heard they are quite adept at doing muffler mods on humans...:)

Got an invite a few nights ago to a large local hops farm for a deer cull, Sambar and Fallow on the menu.
Shot a Ssmbar stag and hind with 300win mag and a fox with the 204ruger, 2 sandy coloured dingos were seen in the cattle paddock but eluded us.

And some meat for the dogs

Have you run that 2100 yet? Good to see it back to life and not just stripped for parts. I ran one of mine today had a couple of small issues but all sorted

Have you run that 2100 yet? Good to see it back to life and not just stripped for parts. I ran one of mine today had a couple of small issues but all sorted
Ran it but not in wood. During the week I hope. Just needs clutch spring as no brake gets me a little nervous will the chain running full time.

Latest posts

Back