the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the late model vm motori 2.8, some also call it a Fiat. 20,000km on the clock so we'll see how she goes, with the next service at 40k. I would have thought that a dipstick is one of the most important things to get right, but Im just a saw hack.

2.8 hey hmm step farter just brought a new one hmm but seing that intake I see your issue

Bloke i know did his university thesis on feral cats, he would go out,shoot them then examine their stomach contents to see what they had been eating.
When I asked how he knew which cats were feral, he said he would call out"here kitty kitty kitty..." and if they didnt come ,he would shoot them.
He then laughed and pointed to a nail in the wall near his gun cabinet,where at least 10 cat collars were hanging.....

Lol'ed at a mechanic today. Took a Colorado in for a service and mentioned that it was using oil and have topped it up 3 times since last service. Mechanic says he himself checked the oil when it arrived and it was full so it is not using oil...

In other exciting news, the holden engineers figured out that if they put a longer dipstick in the oil use issue will be a thing of the past. Lets hope so but time will tell.
2.8 shitter?

Latest posts

Back