the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ddbde6917572f476ba7e3c610071967f.jpg

This is what I use at home. Works ok. About about 1200 bucks about 6 years ago
Does Slovenia still exist? Lol

On a serious note, that's the sort of money you pay today for a decent MIG, maybe with a better duty loading than 8% at 140 amps though.

He wants a gun also so it's either a mig (and he contributes a bit) and no gun or the stick I posted and a gun. Also got to sort a car, RWC, insurance....Fark, he better get a job soon I reckon, we're not made of money!

Does Slovenia still exist? Lol

On a serious note, that's the sort of money you pay today for a decent MIG, maybe with a better duty loading than 8% at 140 amps though.

He wants a gun also so it's either a mig (and he contributes a bit) and no gun or the stick I posted and a gun. Also got to sort a car, RWC, insurance....Fark, he better get a job soon I reckon, we're not made of money!

yes well thats where invertor welders kill this one. theres only so much juice you can get out of single phase with a non invertor welder. but i am not building a log splitter at home.. actually now that i think i it i have a 3 phase plug in the garage if i had too and knock off the 3 phase welder from work.:dancing:

picked up a clean 260 yesterday that could be a good candidate for some mild mods, once i've run it past my saw guru!
View attachment 485137 View attachment 485138 I dont have a smaller saw,and I've heard that the 260 is a good un.
Came with an S10 thats done stuff all work.View attachment 485137
My 026 loved getting each of the 4? Holes in the cover enlarged a small amount each.
That and ditching the penrite HI-PER 2- semi syn oil and its tuning alot better. It just needs new Av mounts now

You suck great grab

yes well thats where invertor welders kill this one. theres only so much juice you can get out of single phase with a non invertor welder. but i am not building a log splitter at home.. actually now that i think i it i have a 3 phase plug in the garage if i had too and knock off the 3 phase welder from work.:dancing:

I gave up on the home build log splitter. Even supplying my own gx390 it was still going to cost more than the 40t Chinese TGM Millar falls. Split about 50 cu mtrs with it over the past few months and starts first pull, no problems, love it. It does loose a bit of splitting power (it just splits slower in the wood) after a few hours of flat out use when the oil gets so hot it's uncomfortable to rest your hand on the ram but that's normal I guess.

Hey anyone know much about the replaceable roller noses on hi Tec titanium pro GB bars ? are they NOS now or still readily available ? Do they **** themselfs much? I can't remember but heard something bad about them years ago, or was that the non replaceable rollers?

Hey anyone know much about the replaceable roller noses on hi Tec titanium pro GB bars ? are they NOS now or still readily available ? Do they **** themselfs much? I can't remember but heard something bad about them years ago, or was that the non replaceable rollers?

Ya the GB ones seem to last a long time when i comes to re placing them make sure ya get the nose with the 6 bearing not the 4 bearing ones (see how many pins in the nose)

Ya the GB ones seem to last a long time when i comes to re placing them make sure ya get the nose with the 6 bearing not the 4 bearing ones (see how many pins in the nose)

Is That the old replaceable roller tiped white bars ? ...I'm not talking newer the sprocket nose ones

The pro top Ti bars? Orange ones? As far as I know they are NOS and not listed on there site same as normal protops but from talking to them they are looking to start making them again since our dollar has weakened and they can export them and they will be more competitive now imported stuff is going up

The extra long bars, hi tech professional titanium , there the old white bars with replaceable roller tips, I think there was a non replaceable roller tip before the replacable roller tipped bar. NOT the sprocket bars , rollers!

I was under the impression the roller tips are NOS and hard to come by?

The extra long bars, hi tech professional titanium , there the old white bars with replaceable roller tips, I think there was a non replaceable roller tip before the replacable roller tipped bar. NOT the sprocket bars , rollers!

I was under the impression the roller tips are NOS and hard to come by?

Know in confused ?.

Latest posts

Back